► tips, FAQs, and more info

► Iro || read chapter 6!

tips

(►) what I like to look for in a character for this story is definitely someone with an interesting background and family story life. someone that has more story behind them > no story and perfect family life.

(►) now i'm not saying to go and make your characters to have the most horrible, dramatic, and dark background there is, I just would like something interesting. get my idea?

(►) keep everything simple, but interesting. you don't have to spend more than an hour trying to fill out this application. it should be easy, and the lengthy application shouldn't scare you from applying for this story. you just need to keep everything short and sweet, but with enough detail so I can understand, and interesting! I think this applies for all apply stories. :)

(►) keep everything nice and neat and readable. definitely will get more points vs. a messy application.

(►) i'm okay with someone who is weak and not as strong as everyone is, but I DON'T want someone who is frail and can't do anything by themselves, unless you are applying for the savior storyline, then that is okay. :)

(►) I know that you are trying to apply for the storyline that you want, but I would suggest that you have a personality that is versatile for all storylines.

(►) visit all links I reference for you. seriously. helps you immensely. 

(►) if you have any confusion or anything, don't be afraid to comment them below or message me! i'll answer them either here or get back to you asap!

(►) if I think of any more tips for you guys, I will post them here. :) hope this helps you!

 


 

FAQs

(►) If i'm making a male character, does my partner have to be a female or can his love interest be a male?

honestly, I would prefer if your male character had a female love interest. it just seems more natural for a male character with this kind of lifestyle and stuff to have a female love interest, sorry!

 

 


 

important information

(►) deadline is set for 01/19/2013!

(►) in the source code for the application, in the storyline section, I forgot to replace separation with enemies, so it is the exact same thing! either highlight separation or change it then highlight it, it doesn't matter.