3 Words is All it Takes

We Got Married [Bang Yongguk and CL Editon]

Nobody POV

2013 is here! Yongguk and CL is a hit! The ratings for their first episode sky rocketed. Everybody is falling in love with the ‘Swag Couple!.’

Fans are commenting only positive feedback

“Even though they are the swag couple, they are so dorky and cute!”

“I want them to date in real life! T^T”

“+.+ Episode 2 must come now! I need more of these two in my life!”

“They got great chemistry.”

“It seem like they like each other.”

Let’s see what the two are up to now >.<

 

BYG POV

Whew I haven’t had time to talk to Chaerin-ah in awhile. Been so busy with my new year because I’ve been practicing so much for B.A.P’s comeback. I wonder why Chaerin-ah hasn’t tried to contact me. Might as well call her…

…….

“Yobsaeyo?”

“Hey baby girl!”  I’m so excited to talk to her

“Hey oppa!”

“Are you free for another date at that tea shop you took me too before. I can pick you up.” Please say yes Please say yes Please say yes

“Of course! I have a lot to talk to you about!

“Same here baby.” …..did I just say that *facepalm*

“Oppa what  you say? Teddy oppa was telling me something.”

“I said I’ll see you there”

“Ok oppa”

Teddy hyung of 1TYM. My role model…ugh she’s with another man…I heard she had a crush on him…is that why she didn’t contact me this whole week…nahhh she’s not that type of person….

 

Nobody POV

Yongguk went and asked his manager hyung if he can borrow the van for his date with Chaerin. He was given permission and he hopped in the van to get Chaerin.

………….

 

Chaerin POV

Oh oppa’s here.

“Teddy oppa I’ll be right back. I’m gonna go on a quick break with Yongguk oppa.”

“Alright be safe. We gotta get back on this track when you get back.”

“Okay oppa..”

I jog to the front door and oppa came out the van to open the door for me.

“Thank You”

“Your welcome baby girl”

“Stop calling me that aha”

He laughed and shut the door and hopped in the driver seat and started to drive off to the tea shop.

“So what’s up with you Chaerin-ah. We haven’t talked in so long.”

“I know I know. Well I just got back from London with GD oppa and I am working on my solo song” I smile real big at oppa

“And you didn't take me?! and that’s awesome! What’s the name of it?”

“Oppa you we're busy promoting 'Rain Sound' and it's called 'The Baddest Female' ”

“True True and oh I should’ve expected that aha”

“Yeah, I’m excited. I’m working really hard oppa.”

“When is it coming out?”

“I don’t have an official date yet but we’re looking at late May”

“Awww it’s February. 3 more months”

“I know oppa. I’ll send you a disc of the song before it’s released”

“I feel special” He smiled at me and hands his hand out to me. I highfived it and he started laughing

“Chaerin-ah I wanted you to hold my hand not high five it aha”

“Oh” I hold his hand and I started to blush. His hands are so soft and covered my small hand. “So oppa why haven’t you been contacting me since you asking all the questions aha”

“Oh well B.A.P has been working on our comeback. Our video for “One Shot” is coming out this upcoming week. February 11th.” Matter of fact I got one of the albums here in the back of the van right there if you can get it.”

“Okay.”

 

BYG POV

“Oppa I don’t see it”

“Keep looking beautiful, it should be right in front of you laying on the third row.”

“Oh I see it.” I grab her legs so she won’t fall from reaching so far back. “Thanks oppa” She cameback up and sat down and grabbed my hand again and having the album in the other gazing at it. “I like the album design.”

“Thanks, we’re here.”

“Yay!”

I park and we both throw on our hoods and sunglasses so nobody we’ll notice us. We hop out and walk in.

“Let’s go to the same spot oppa.”

“Ok.”

We sit down and the take off our sunglasses because the shop was empty.

“Oh you guys are back.” The same ahjumma came to serve us for today. “Would you like the same thing from last time?”

“You remember?” Chaerin smile at her

“Of course. How could I forget the cutest couple coming in the shop?”

“Thanks aha” I laugh and happy we look cute togeteher

“So are you guys dating now?”

“Still a little complicated but we’re getting there” I smile at her

“Well this is on the house.” The ahjumma give us an eye smile

“Oh please you don’t have to” Chaerin smiles

“No it’s fine. I’ll be right back with your honey tea and sweet bread” The ahjumma walks off

“Wow I guess oppa don’t have to pay”

“Hallelujah aha”

“So oppa what’s the concept of your video.”

“I’m not going to tell you everything but I’ll will say only one word about it.”

“What word?”

“Gangster”

“Oooo tell me more oppa”

“No”

“Not even for a kiss” She does a y smirk at me ugh refuse Yongguk refuse!

“Nope”

“Ugh ok.”

“So what about your music video.”

“I don’t know yet. But I do have the cover work for the song on my phone.”

“Let me see” She unlocks her phone and goes to her photos and hand me the phone

“I like it I like it. Very artsy and creative.”

“Yea I love it.”

“Two honey teas and two sweet bread” The ahjumma is back

“Thank you. And thanks again for this.” Chaerin thanks her and take a sip of her tea

“No problem.” The ahjumma started walking off

“Should we tell her about ‘We Got Married’ oppa?”

“Go ahead”

“Ahjumma?”

“Yes”

“We have something to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“Where famous artists. I’m apart of 2NE1 and he’s apart of B.A.P and we ar- "

“apart of a show called ‘We Got Married’ I know aha” The ahjumma already knows who we are?

“Wait you know who we are?” I laughed so hard from the irony

“Of course! Just because I’m an ahjumma doesn’t mean I don’t keep up with your generation. My kids love you guys aha I’m just protecting your privacy. I’m a fangirl of you guys but I’m to old and I know better enough to not expose you guys. It’s your privacy. So your welcome here anytime to get away.”

“Wow thanks a lot ahjumma.”

“Just call me unnie ok and you didn’t forget my name right Chaerin and Yongguk”

“Nope, Jun Han unnie”

“Jun Han noona duh”

“You just remembered it right after Chaerin said it Yongguk aha”

“No I didn’t” I did aha

“Okay I leave you two be aha” Jun Han noona walked off

“That’s so crazy aha”

“I know right”

“So I’m done avoiding it…that kiss was amazing Chaerin and I loved your gifts”

“Ditto..” she took a sip of her tea and ate a large piece of her sweet bread

“That’s all you gotta say…”

“I’m nervous to talk about it oppa”

“Don’t be” I sipped a lot of my tea and ate some of my sweet bread

“I mean you rubbed my thighs and it made shiver”

“Trust me I know. I felt you shiver on my lap” she started blushing and finished her food

“I’m done.”

“Same here” We put our hood and sunglasses back on and waved to Jun Han noona

“Be safe you two.”

“We will” I grab Chaerin’s hand while walking to the car. I can tell she was shocked at first by her loose grip but then she soon embraced my hand and laid her head on my shoulder. We made it to the car and I opened the door for Chaerin. Once she got in, I got in the driver’s seat to drop her off back at the YG building.

“Yah Chaerin-ah…we didn’t really talk about those letters…”…..”Chaerin-ah?” I look over at Chaerin and she’s fast asleep. She must be tired from working on her song…I guess we’ll talk about it later whenever that will be.

I drove off playing “Rain Sound” and ironically it started raining.

*After 15 mins of riding*

“Yah Chaerin-ah!”

“Ehhh”

“Wake up we’re back at the YG building. Hurry so the fans around won’t see us.”

“Ok Ok oppa..wait that’s ‘Rain Sound’ ”

“Yea"

"That's ironic because it's raining"

"Yea I kind of alreay noticed"

"Smartass...and by the way I really like the song"

“Thanks”

……….

“Well....I guess I’ll go aha”

“Come here”

I grab Chaerin and pull her in for a kiss on her kissable lips and grabbed her from the back of her head and pulled her in closer and I couldn’t part my lips from hers.

“Oppa…”

I seperate our lips and I look at her. Deep into her eyes….“I love you…”

“W-what?” 

“Nothing”

“No. Say it again…”

“Lee Chaerin…I love you…”

“Well then…Bang Yongguk…I love you too” she pecks me on the cheek and hops out the car and smirk at me, winks and walks off without looking back. That aha That's my girl…I drive off ready for the hectic year ahead of me with B.A.P…I hope I get to see her before the tour…

 

Chaerin POV

“Hey Teddy oppa”

“Your ready to get back to work?”

“Yup!”

“Why so peppy? Must got it in with that oppa of yours”

“No…atleast not yet” I bite the bottom of my lip at the thought of it

“Ewww, let’s get back to the music aha”

“Ok ok aha”

I wonder if we’ll do it...

 

BYG POV

Oh yea Chaerin’s birthday is coming up soon…I think I know the perfect birthday present that will release some stress from her solo project….the thought of it makes me wanna pick her back up and just ugh be patient yongguk…be patient…It's amazing how those 3 words can turn you on...hmph

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A:N/ Yea I skipped GD and CL in London thing...I'm trying to catch up with the time and I feel like that will just push me back and I really want to get to it and fast aha....and yes I'm hinting some future intamacy with BYG and CL but I'm still debating to keep it clean or go in to detail...I'll figure it out aha We're in February in the story and it's June now._. we got a long way to go but we can do it lol oh! and B.A.P is having another comeback (once again!) lol it will be out on the 28th and 2NE1 will be back in early July also ^^ This is working out great for my story <3 

and don't you guys love the main image for the story?! and the background image ^^ It was created by the amazingly talented

@SUJU-niverse @ygladies.com. She made me more 'SkyBang' pictures, but I'm saving those for future 'SkyBang' stories ^^ teehee

Until then ~