The Great Revelation

Monday Couple; Ultimately, it's still us

Gary's POV:

Ah, Jihyo is already 3 months pregnant and her belly is starting to show. We really should get married soon, but I am scared of the fans' reactions. What if I tarnished LeeSsang's reputation and Jihyo's too? What if we lose all our fans and Running Man has to stop filiming?

Gary has already proposed to Jihyo and she has accepted, even the Running Man members know about their relationship, but now the only problem that is stopping them from getting married is the fans. He decided to switch on the TV to distract himself from these thoughts when he suddenly saw the other Running Man members on TV! He wondered what they were doing there without him! 

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, I am Jaesuk...." the members went on introducing themselves. "Well, today  we have a really special announcement to make. We know this is quite sudden but... we would like for our dearest fans' permission to let Jihyo and Gary wed. They are deep in love but they are scared that you, as fans may object, so please give them your blessings... Gomawo!" 

The fans immediately screamed and started clapping and started chanting "We Agree!!!". Tears starting to form in his eyes because he was touched both by the members and his fans. Now that he had the fans' reassurance, he knew what to do next. :D

*6 months later, in the hospital*

The Monday Couple were now married for 6 months, and Jihyo just gave birth to a pretty baby girl, they decided to name her Ah-reum, Kang Ah-reum, because she was so beautiful. She took after her mother's amazing looks and her father's pretty heart. She was simply an angel and all the member oppas would go crazy over her because she was that perfect. Gary could not believe that he had produced such a beautiful child with an amazing woman. He then realised how none of this would have been accomplished without help from the members, their fans and family. 

As he thought about this and looked at his new-born daughter, sleeping tight in her mother's embrace, he finally understood the real meaning of love.