Breaking The News

Monday Couple; Ultimately, it's still us

I was pregnant with Gary's baby and since then, life changed. Gary Oppa and I felt like the first people we should break the news to was our parents. After all, family is most important. Fortunately, both our parents' gave their deepest blessings and were already excited to plan the wedding. We then decided to tell the Running Man members about this, after all they are like our second family. 

We called the members over to Gary's house. They arrived at the doorstep with puzzled looks. We invited them in for a seat. 

Jong Kook Oppa asked, " Why did you call us over? And why is Jihyo already here before us?" 

Gary Oppa then explained, " Actually, Hyung, me and Jihyo are dating. We have been dating for 8 months already. And...there is a special piece of news we want to share with you... Jihyo is pregnant and we have decided to tie the knot soon!" 

The members looked quite shocked at first then smiled. 

HaHa Oppa said cheekily, "Ehh, Gary Hyung you are doing it too fast!" ;-) (Hehe if you know what i mean)

The members started teasing us and I started to blush. 

Kwangsoo said, "So, Jihyo noona, you are really the Monday Couple now, with a little baby haha."

It just dawned on me how fast we had progressed and I was really thankful for the members' support this whole time. After chatting for almost an hour, the members got up and got ready to leave when Jaesuk Oppa told Gary Oppa to treat me well. 

The members finally left and we went back into the room. We sat on the bed and Gary Oppa held my hands and said softly, "Jihyo ah, thank you for being in my life. I love you so much and I will protect you and our baby forever." 

tumblr_lse8q3m7Al1r466xto1_500.jpg