New Addition

Monday Couple; Ultimately, it's still us

It was on Saturday that me and Gary met up at his house. We were chatting about everything under the sun. We haven't had dinner, hence Gary oppa decided to make dinner for me. He was such a great cook, what more could I want. He brought the food out which consisted of Kimchi, Samgyupsal, Rice and Samgyetang, what a feast!

Strangely, I didn't feel hungry, and I hadn't had breakfast or lunch that day. I just brushed this thought off my mind and prepared to eat. I reached out for a piece of Kimchi with my chopsticks and brought it to my mouth. Somehow, when I smelled the Kimchi I felt nauseous. When I ate it, I felt like throwing up. And I did. 

Gary Oppa: "Oh my god Jihyo are you okay?!!!"

I replied, "I'm fine....but wait. This feels weird...." 

I looked at Gary Oppa and I could tell we were both thinking about the same thing. Yes. My period hasn't came for two months now, and I always feel nauseous even when eating the food I absolutely love. I'm pregnant. 

Gary Oppa read my mind and told me he would go to the nearby pharmacy to get a pregnancy test kit. Meanwhile, sitting on the couch, I was worried. What if I got pregnant? Then our relationship would be exposed! 

Gary Oppa returned home soon after. I took the kit and went into the toilet. I held my breath as I read the results.... It was positive........ I am pregnant. 

I went out of the toilet and told Gary, "Oppa I think I'm pregnant, what should we do now?" 

Gary Oppa replied, "Jihyo ah, let's get married. I can't wait longer. And now that you are pregnant I must take responsibility and marry you. I love you!" 

Suddenly, all the doubts I had about Gary disappeared. He is the one for me.

We ran into each other's arms and hugged tightly. Joy, joy I've never felt before in my life.