Our Meeting

Monday Couple; Ultimately, it's still us

One day, after filming Running Man, the staff wrapped up and the members got ready to head to Gary's restaurant for supper. We were extremely exhausted from filming and fell asleep in the car. But when we reached the restaurant, we immediately perked up. We ate a lot of meat and HaHa oppa literally gobbled the whole beef set up. However Gary didn't complain but instead gave him more to eat. Ah, Kang Gary is so generous and handsome, I thought to myself. 

Wow, time flew really quickly. Before we knew it, it was already 2AM in the morning! One by one, the members started to leave. Gary told me to wait for him as he wanted to tell me something. 

"What is it oppa?" I asked Gary. He then brought out a pair of gold and black rings. He opened the box up and placed one ring on my index finger. I knew what it meant but I pretended not to know. As usual, I showed a blank look on my face. He then placed his ring on his finger too. 

"Jihyo ah, I want to confess my feelings towards you. Since the first time I saw you I knew you were something special. I knew you were a diamond in the rough and you proved it to me. You shine as bright as the stars at night. Jihyo, I'm in love with you. Will you go out with me?" As he said this, I started tearing, because no man has treated me so well. I immediately replied, "Of course oppa, I have to confess too, I'm falling so hard for you." We then hugged each other tightly and stayed like this for five minutes because no words were needed to describe that special feeling. Since then, we would go out secretly after filming without the members knowing. We wanted to keep it a secret until we were ready to announce our relationship.