Chapter 2

Our Love Story

Luhan smiled as he entered his new house. "This looks like the old house but bigger!", said Luhan while jumping up and down.

His mother chuckled. "This house is really nice. There are 3 rooms by the way. So, one is yours, one is mine and the other one can be the guest room", his mother told Luhan while he kept saying 'wow' to everything in the house.

"Honey, I'm going to unpack. You go and unpack your stuff too ok."

"Ok mom", said Luhan while going upstairs.

____________

Luhan was watching tv until he remembered something. "Mom, when am I going to start school?"

"Tomorrow. So you have to sleep early if you want to get there in time and make new friends", his mother called from the kitchen.

Luhan chuckled. "K mom. By the way, do I have to wear a uniform or something?"

"No. You could wear normal clothes. And you're going to have to walk. Thankfully, it's not that far. And also, don't forget your schedule, it's on the table ok."

"K."

____________

"Don't worry honey. I'm sure that you'll make lots of friends", his mother assured him while walking him to the door.

"I don't know mom, I'm nervous. What if they don't like me? What if they hate me? What if-".

"Stop talking nonsense and go already or your going to be late. I know you're going to make friends ok. Don't worry". His mother handed him his schedule. "Take care. Love you". His mother hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

Luhan smiled. "Love you too mom". Then he headed out, walking to his new school.

____________

Luhan stared at the school in admiration. Wow. This school sure is big. So much students. He saw students singing, dancing, some rapping to songs that he couldn't understand them because that's how fast they were rapping.

Luhan looked at his schedule. Room 104. He started searching for the room. Ugh, where is it?! I'll just ask someone. He saw a boy who had just finished dancing and decided to ask him.

Luhan approached the boy. "Excuse me, do you know where room 104 is?"

The boy looked up. "It's-" The boy stared at Luhan with his mouth slightly opened. Luhan looked at him with a puzzled look.

"Umm.. is there something on my face?" The boy realized he was staring at him and starting blushing.

"O-oh. N-no. Hehe. I've n-never seen you before. What's your n-name?", the boy shyly asked, then cursed at himself for stuttering.

"Luhan. I'm new here. What's your name?"

"Luhan? Are you Chinese? Because I'm Chinese too! I'm Yixing but people call me Lay." Lay smiled at Luhan. Luhan's so beautiful.

"Yes I'm Chinese!", Luhan said excitedly. "By the way, where's room 104?", Luhan asked.

"Oh right! I have that class too. Can I see your schedule?"

Luhan smiled while handing him his schedule. "Sure."

Lay looked at it then smiled, screaming in his head. "I have every class with you! Except for that singing class because I mostly dance so yea. But at least we'll get to see each other everyday!" I'll get to see your beautiful face everyday.

"Yes! You're officially my new best friend." Luhan hugged Lay.

Lay blushed and hugged him back. "Ok! But we have to go to class now if we don't want to be late."

"K then. Let's go!", said Luhan while grabbing Lay's hand.

Lay's face was as red as a tomato now. Omg. Omg. Omg. OMG! Why is he so cute?

____________

"Here we are!" Lay gestures him to come to the classroom but saw that Luhan was shy and nervous. 

"Don't worry. I got your back." Lay smiled while putting his arm around Luhan, trying not to blush again.

Luhan smiled. "Thanks. Let's go then."

They went inside the classroom and went by teacher's desk.

"Mrs.Kim, he-", Lay pointed at Luhan, "is the new student. His name's Luhan by the way." 

Luhan bowed to Mrs.Kim and smiled. "Hello. My name is Luhan and I'm new here as Lay said."

Mrs. Kim smiled at him and pinched his cheeks. "Oh my God! You're so cute and adorable!" I know right! Lay thought.

Luhan smiled. "Thank you, Mrs.Kim."

She stood up to introduce him. "Attention everyone!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing, all eyes glued on Luhan, which made him even more nervous and Lay patted his back which made him calm down.

"This is our new student, Luhan."

Luhan bowed at them. "Hello, my name is Luhan and I'm new here. Please take care of me. Thank you!" Some girls were squealing at his cuteness.

"Luhan, go and sit next to the empty seat next to that boy. You'll be sitting in front of Lay." Mrs.Kim pointed the empty seat.

Luhan looked to where she was pointing and when he saw the boy next to the empty seat, Luhan widened his eyes and froze. The boy he was going to sit next to was- S-Sehun?!