Chapter 1

Our Love Story

"Luhannie, wake up", said his mother while she sat on his bed, gently shaking his arm. He was still there sleeping, so his mother opened the curtains, the sun's rays beaming down on his face.

Luhan slowly woke up, squinting his eyes. "Good afternoon sleepy head", his mother said while he looked at the clock on his nightstand, his eyes widening when he realized it was almost 3 o'clock. "Oh my God! I sure was tired from all that running yesterday", said Luhan, cutely rubbing his eyes and yawning. His mother chuckled, ruffling his hair, "well you shouldn't have thrown milk at your gym teacher". "But it wasn't even my fault! I was there in the cafeteria with my friends, about to eat my cupcake when this stupid kid ran up to my table, took my cupcake, MY CUPCAKE!! And ran away to go to the hallway. Then I started chasing him, bringing milk with me just incase he wouldn't give me my cupcake back. Then I caught up to him and I told him to give me the cupcake or else that I would throw milk at him. Then he threw my cupcake in the trash! IN THE TRASH!! Then my gym teacher suddenly appeared behind him, that when I threw the whole bottle of milk at the boy, he ducked his head and the milk ended up all over my gym teacher! He told me to meet him after school and when I did, he told me to run 50 laps! 50 FUC- FREAKING LAPS!!", Luhan explained to her dramatically.

"All because of a cupcake? Seriously? Honey, you could've just brought another cupcake", his mother told him while chuckling. "No no no no no.. I wasn't gonna let that kid just take my cupcake!" His mother once again chuckled while ruffling his hair. "By the way mom," Luhan said while he stood up to go to the bathroom, "I'ma head out later after showering so is there anything you need me to buy for you?" His mother answered "Umm.. we're running out of milk so pass by the grocery store. I'll wait for you downstairs to give you the money ok" his mother said while going downstairs. Luhan closed the bathroom door after shouting an "ok mom" to his mother.

____________

After changing into his clothes and grabbed his phone, wallet, and keys, he went downstairs. His mother handed him the money. "Here's the money to buy the milk and eggs". "Ok mom, I'll be back" answered Luhan while opening the front door. "Ok, be careful. Bye", his mom said while standing at the front door waiting until Luhan gets on his bike. "K mom, bye" said Luhan as he rode off on his bike.

While riding on his bike, Luhan decided to ride around town before going to the grocery store. He suddenly passed by a flower store, remembering what happened 14 years ago...

Flashback

"Luhan, come here" his father told him gesturing him to come closer. The 4 year old boy came closer to him, and his father whispered in his ear,"today I have to go something for mommy, would you like to come with me?" "What do you have to buy for mommy?" asked Luhan. His father answered "today is our anniversary, so I want to buy her something before she wakes up, so do you want to come with me to help me get mommy something special?" Luhan answered "ok daddy!"

So both of them decided to buy her flowers and a chocolate cake. They went to the flower shop, and bought her beautiful red roses, then they got in the car to go to a bakery. When they were about to pass a green light, a drunk man didn't notice it was red (A/N: On the other side of the road) and drove fast and crashed into both of them, making the car turn around. Luhan hit his head on the window and his left foot was was stuck under the car. Using all his strength, he finally pulled it out. (A/N: Get it? xD Omg I'm so dirty-minded ._.) He quickly went to see if father was ok and what he saw, was his dad being crushed by the car and pieces of glass all over his body. He got on his knees and started shaking and pulling his father. "Daddy! DADDY! Please don't leave me! Please!! Wake up!! WAKE UP!" Luhan cried. Then everyone who passed by them started helping him and called the ambulance. Luhan went over to the woman who called the ambulance and was pulling her sleeve saying while crying "can you please call my mommy" and then she called his mother and that's when Luhan and his mother went to the hospital, and his father's last words were "happy anniversary, I love you two and take care of each other, I love you" before he died.

Luhan had the roses behind his back and then gave it to his mother. "Mommy, daddy brought these flowers for your anniversary. We were going to buy you chocolate cake but that's when you know, that happened", said Luhan trying hard not to cry. His mother told him "he did?" she smiled, hugging Luhan. "Don't worry honey, it's going to be okay". 

Then 1 month later, his mother decided to move to Busan, South Korea.

End of Flashback

Luhan didn't pay attention to where he was going and he fell off his bike. "Ow! Ah !" he yelled. Then he felt someone hold his hand to pull him up. When he looked up to see who the owner of the hand was he thought he was looking at an angel. Oh my God, he's so beautiful.

"Are you okay? You hit yourself really hard" said the boy. "U-umm, y-yes I'm o-okay. T-thank y-you. W-what's your n-name?", Luhan shyly asked him, mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

"My name is Sehun, Oh Sehun", Sehun explained. What a beautiful name for such a for such a beautiful boy. His milky white skin, his- wait milk, oh my God! I need to go to the grocery store!

"U-um I have t-to go n-now, bye, n-nice m-meeting you!", Luhan yelled while he rode off on his bike. "Bye!", Sehun yelled.

____________

After buying the milk and eggs, he headed home.  After opening the door, his mother ran up to him. "Honey! Where were you?! I was worried sick! It's almost eight!" Luhan then remembered meeting the boy and began smiling, his face heating up. His mother looked at him confused then saw that his cheeks turned bright pink. "Oh I see, did you meet someone?", his mother asked smiling at him. Luhan stuttered, "h-huh? W-why d-do you think t-that?" "C'mon honey, you're face is as red as a tomato and you're stuttering! So tell me, who is he? I have to tell you something too but you tell me first." (A/N: His mother knows he's gay btw.) Luhan turned even redder. "I just met him today. He told me that his name was Oh Sehun. I'm telling you mom, he was like so cute, so beautiful! He was like glowing in my eyes. I fell in love at first sight".

The woman smiled at her son talking about his first love. She pinched his cheeks. "Aww, my Luhannie is in love~!" Luhan giggled. "Yes I am, by the way mom, what was the thing you wanted to tell me?" 

"Oh right! You know how I was trying to find a job right?" Luhan nodded. "So I found one and it's in Seoul, so we're moving there tomorrow first thing in the morning. Are you okay about moving there?", his mother asked him.

Luhan thought for a second, then nodded his head. "Yeah. I would love to go there!" Then a question popped into his head. "By the way, where will I be attending school?" "Oh yea! You're going to be attending SM School of Arts. They have dancers, singers, and since you're an amazing singer and dancer, you'll easily fit in that school. Don't worry", his mother assured him. "Thanks mom", he said while hugging her. "So start packing you're stuff now please." "K mom" the boy said while running upstairs. 

____________

He started packing his clothes and stuff when he suddenly remembered Sehun. I wonder where he lives. I didn't even tell him my name! I hope I get to see him another day. His beautiful face, plump lips. The way he smiles. The butterflies in my stomach when he touched my hand. Omg I am so in love! Luhan giggled. After he finished packing he changed in to his pajamas that he left out when he was packing, and fell asleep.

____________

"Luhan! Come here!" 

Luhan turned around to see who called him and smiled when he saw Sehun. "Coming!", he said while running to the boy. Sehun held both of his hands. "Luhannie hyung, I need to tell you something, please don't freak out". "Tell me Sehun-ah, I promise I won't freak out", smiled Luhan. "Pinky promise?", asked Luhan while holding out his pinky. Luhan smiled, "I promise" he said while wrapping his pinky around the other one's.

Sehun hesitantly said "well, hyung, I've liked you for a long time and I was wondering, do you like me too?" Luhan felt his face rise up, he could tell that his cheeks were red. "No, I don't like you". Sehun looked at him surprised. "I love you. I've always did and I always will", smiled Luhan.

"Oh, you scared me there for a second." Sehun sighed in relief. Luhan giggled. Sehun asked "so, will you be my boyfriend, Luhannie?" "Yes, I'd be happy too", answered Luhan. Sehun smiled and cupped his lover's cheeks. "Finally, I'll be able to do what I always wanted". Then he leaned in about to kiss him when..

"Luhan, wake up! Why are you kissing you're pillow?", his mother looked at him confused. Luhan woke up and realized what he was doing. "Umm, I was dreaming about Sehun" he said while blushing. "Aww, I could tell by the way you were saying 'Sehunnie, I love you' so many times  to your pillow", his mother giggled. Luhan blushed even harder. The woman pinched her son's red cheeks and said "go and take a quick shower because we are about to leave ok". "K mom" said Luhan while he went to the bathroom.

____________

His mother went downstairs and went to go pack the last things left. She then went to the living room and went to the table by the couch and saw the family portrait that she, her husband and Luhan took when they were at the park and the roses next to the portrait. She gently grabbed the portrait, looking at it. She then smiled. Look honey, our Luhan found his first love. He's growing up really fast. I miss you, but I know you're still with us. I love you. She then held the portrait close to her heart. Then she grabbed the roses carefully, smiling. Even though these roses aren't fresh anymore, I won't even think about throwing them away. They are really special to me. Thank you for these beautiful roses. I love you. She said smiling, crying tears of happiness.

"I miss him too". She jumped a little, then she realized it was Luhan and smiled. "Don't worry honey, he'll forever be in our hearts", his mother told him. Luhan smiled and said "Yes he will always be there", then he hugged her.

Putting the portrait and roses carefully in her bag, she said "well, let's go!". "Seoul, here we come!", smiled Luhan. Can't wait to go to SM School of Arts! I wonder who I will meet...

A/N: Yesh! My first chapter!!!! ^-^ I feel so excited now and nervous.. I hope u guys will enjoy this chapter! Comment and subscribe! :D Saranghaeyo~! ^-^