Chapter 6: Wedding o.o'

I Think I Love You (Hiatus)
Time flies by so fast! I'm in a wedding dress and in a couple of minutes, I'm going to walk down the aisle.  The wedding is actually going to be held at a beautiful garden! Being that it's spring, both Kyungsoo and I thought it would be a great idea. It's an all white wedding so all of the guest, kyungsoo, and I are dressed (or supposed to be) in all white.
 
 
 
Oh, and I think I forgot to mention that Kyungsoo couldn't decide on one, so now we have 11 guys for best man. My maid of honor was Kyungsoo's childhood friend Kim Minyoung. Because the wedding is outside, it shouldn't be as crowed with the press around. 
 
"Eunae darling!" Halmoni called
 
"Yes?" I answered
 
"It's time to go now!" she said excitedly.
 
Hareboji appeared and linked his arm with mine. 
 
"Nervous?" he asked
 
"Just a bit" I squeaked
 
"Don't worry, you'll be fine. You're so beautiful! I can't wait to see my grandchildren!" he joked...or at least I'm hoping he was
 
"Hareboji! Do you have to talk about that now?" I asked shocked
 
"Hahaha, alright. I'll calm down a bit on the topic but I can't say the same for Halmoni" he chuckled pointing at Halmoni
 
I looked in her direction and saw her grinning from ear to ear and giving me a thumbs up. As Harboji and I started walking down the aisle, every one turned and looked at us and the cameras started clicking. I looked around nervously and smiled. I just know that I'm going to do something to embarrass myself. Hareboij must have noticed because he chuckled. As we neared the pavilion, my heart beat quickened. A couple feet before we actually reached the pavilion, Hareboji unhooked our arm. I turned and gave him a shocked look and he motioned for me to move forward. I heard the guests laugh a little. 
 
I was just about to stand next to Kyungsoo when I tripped! I fell forward and was prepared to land on my face. Luckily for me, Kyungsoo caught me before I fell. My face heated up and I was sure that my face was as red as a tomato. 'Awww's and laughter was heard from the crowd.
 
"You okay?" Kyungsoo asked
 
"Um, yeah." I answered
 
I looked back and noticed the tiny step up to the pavilion. It was onlu a few inches; no wonder I missed it -.-
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we said all of our vows, the priest said,"You may now kiss the bride". I was worried because it would be my first kiss, but Kyugnsoo kissed my forehead. It might seem like a small act but it was enough to make me blush! 
 
"Thank you," I whispered to him
 
"No problem, I'm sure you're not ready yet and I don't think I am either." Kyungsoo with a dazzling smile. How sweet is that? 
 
"Ah, thank you!" I said again
 
"Haha, silly! You already said that" Kyungsoo reminded me.
 
"Oh..."
 
"Hyung!!!Noona!!!" Jaesun shouted as he ran towards the newly wedded pair. He hugged Kyungsoo's legs and hid behind them. Soon after, Jaemin also came running from the same direction.
 
"Eonnie!!! Jaesun stole my candy!!!" Jaemi cried. 
 
"Nu-uh! It was mine first! Jaemi took it from me so I took it back!" Jaesun defended. Eunae bent down to their level.
 
"Jaesun, may I have the candy?" Eunae asked holding out her hand. He longingly looked at the candy bar before handing it to Eunae.
 
"You both want the candy, right?" Eunae asked. The twins nodded.
 
"You know it's not good to eat a lot of candy right?" 
 
"Uh-huh" they both answered nodding.
 
"So, how about I break it in half? That way you can both share it. Remember, sharing is caring." Euane reminded
 
"Ummm, okay!" both the twins nodded happily and held their hands out. Eunae broke the candy bar in half and handed one to each child.
 
"She'd make a great mother some day," Kyungsoo accidentally thought aloud.
 
"Well then, you better make sure she becomes one Kyungsoo!" Hareboji replied with a heart laugh. Kyungsoo blushed after he realized he said it out loud.
 
"Everyone, it's time to cut the cake! Please make your way to the dining area!" Halmoni called out.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Eunae and Kyungsoo stood in front of the cake and together, they held fancily designed knife and cut a slice from the bottom tier. They then placed the slice on a small plate with the server. Kyungsoo was handed a fork by Hareboji. He fed Eunae a piece of cake and when she was finished, he handed her the fork. Eunae then fed Kyungsoo a piece.  
 
"Noona! I want some too!" Jaesun said, tugging on her dress. 
 
"Me too! Me too! I want some cake too!" Jaemi followed. Eunae chuckled as she got a got a piece from their slice and bent down to their level.
 
"Say ah!" 
 
"Ah!" Jaesun opened his mouth. Eunae fed him some cake and then repeated her actions to feed Jaemi. While she was still turned around, Kyungsoo swipped some icing on his finger. When Eunae turned back around, Kyungsoo wiped the icing on her nose! Everyone laughed and Eunae got her revenge by wiping icing on Kyungsoo's nose while he was still laughing. It resulted in lots of laughter from everyone.
 
After everyone had their fill of laughter, Halmoni handed Kyungsoo a damp warm cloth. He wiped Eunae's nose and then she took the cloth from him. She neatly folded it so the icing would get wiped on him again and then proceeded to wipe his nose. While she was wiping his nose, they caught each other's eyes and blushed. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After everyone had a piece onuf cake, they danced for another hour or so before the wedding ended. Everyone had left except EXO, Kyungsoo, Eunae, the twins, Halmoni, and Hareboji. EXO was loading the numerous wedding gifts into their cars.
 
"Kyungsoo and Eunae, could you two follow us in the car?" Hareboji asked
 
"and don't worry about the wedding gifts. The boys will bring those over." Halmoni said referring to the other EXO members.
 
"Ne," they both answered. Eunae got the twins and buckled them into their carseats. After that, Eunae and Kyungsoo got into the car and followed Hareboji's limo. 
 
They soon arrived at a luxurious home.