Intoduction :)

The Unknown Story
 
Hyesoo's POV

"S-Sehun??, what are you doing here?" I asked "ooww noonaa!! We met again!" He gave me a teddy bear hug and made me hard to breathe "Eerr.. Sehun-ah can you let me go now?" I asked breatheless "oh yeah mianhae noona" he said "Don't call me noona, i feel old by the way we are born on 1994 right?" I said "Oh yes of course, but you looks like mature than me and when your birhtday hyesoo-ah?" he asked me "10th on April" I answered "Then you're still older than me, I'm 12nd on April" he said "But I'm just older 2 days than you" I said "But you still noona! Noona noona noona!" he teased me "eerr whatever sehunnie.." wait, I gave him a nickname? "Oh yeah! I will introduce you to my hyungs!, c'mon!" he said cheerfully.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hyungs!" he said to his so-called hyungs "Aah.. Sehun! Where do you have been this time.. and who is this girl, your girlfriend?"  A boy with round eyes said *what? Girlfriend? You must be kidding me right?* "A-Aaniyooo, she's my new classmate Lee Hyesoo!, I will introduce her to our other members" Sehun explained *what? Members? Are they make a group or something?* I thought "Ooh.. Theh still in the bubble the shop let's go hunnie!, oh yeah by the way my name is Do Kyungsoo but you can call my stage name D.O it's nice to meet you Hyesoo-ah" He said *D.O? Stage name? Who are they??* I thought, now I'm became more confused. "Hyungs!!" Sehun call them "Hello maknae~" They said "Hyungs, I will introduce to someone she is a new student of our school and my new classmate!"He said "Her Name is Hyesoo"

"Hello, my name is Lee Hyesoo I'm new student and sehun's new--" "Yah! You again??!!" Someone cutted my word "Mwo?! You!" I yelled at him "Luhan hyung, you know her?" Sehun asked to the babyface one "Y-Yyes!, she's the one who bumped to me when I was going to this shop!" He said "Mwo??! You are the one who bumped to me! Not me!!" I yelled again "Yaah!, stop it can you?!" The tall guy shouted "Now let's have an introduction here, My name is Wu Yi Fan, you can call me Kris" He said "Guys, Introduce yourself" He said to his other members

"Hello I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun!" The one who use an eyeliner said "Hello Hyesoo-ah!, I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol" The happiest one said "Hello I'm Kim Jongin, You can call me Kai" "Hello, I'm Kim Joonmyeon, you can call me Suho" "Hello, I'm Lay, my full name is Zhang Yi Xing just call my nickname" "I'm Kim Minseok, just call me Xiumin!" "I'm Chen!, my fullname is Kim Jongdae" "I'm Huangzi Tao, call me Tao" and the last one who said i'm the one who bumped to him said "Hello, i'm Luhan" "1-2-3.., We are one! Anneyeong hasseyeo Exo imnida!" they said *ooh.. So this is exo..* I thought "It's nice to meet you guys" I said.

"Hyesoo-ah, where do you come from before you come to Genie Art Senior High School?" Suho asked "I come from US, it's because I'm half korean and US, but I came to korea 5 months ago" I explained "ooh.." they nodded their head "Why don't we go around myeongdeong with Hyesoo, it will be fun!" Sehun said, I looked at my watch, it's already 8pm I have to meet my parents "Mianhae sehun-ah, I can't I have to go home now, annyeong everyone!" I said "Annyeong Hyesoo-ah see you tomorrow!" They said except that luhan guy.

I don't care about that luhan guy and I quickly weny to the restaurant we have to meet, then I saw my parents already standing there "There you are Hyesoo-ah, let's go home!" my dad said.

Then we went home together and arrived quickly. I ran to my room and go change to pyjamas "what a tiring day" I mumbled, then I  sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you watch Girls Generation - I Got A Boy dance and drama teaser?, It's soooo wonderfull!~

Hwaiting for their comeback stage! >////< {2013.01.01}

snsd+i+got+a+boy+dance+mv+teaser+screenc

snsd-i-got-a-boy.jpg

 

i-got-a-boy-drama-1.jpg

i-got-a-boy-girls-generation-snsd-331259

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkAwo0xhWanMRyJc9h7an

My Ultimate bias of SNSD! ^ ^

tumblr_mfqi3ihTQG1qbalato1_1280.gif

SNSD+I+got+a+Boy+Comeback.jpg

[Remember! The pictures are not mine! :)]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeaaay..! Finally I'm update my 4th chapter! ;)

Sooo.. You already know who she bumped to, right?

Keep reading my fanfics!

Sorry for this short chapter......... T^T

I will try my best to update this story

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENT!

Gomawo..~  ^ ^