The Talented Hyesoo

The Unknown Story

Hyesoo's POV

Next day~

I woke up very early today and then I took a bath and ate my breakfast. "wow you're so early today hyesoo-ah!" my mom said and then clapped her hands like 5 years old kid, I chukkled what a childish side of my mom "Ne eomma, now I have to go to school bye eommaaa~" I said "Bye Hyesoo!, be carefull!" my mom said. Like always It has 15 minutes to arrived to my school. When I opened the school's gate, it still quiet and no many student here. So I decided to went to the dancing studio. I wanted to practice my dancing skill, then I turn a song of Sistar19 'Ma Boy' and I started to sing and dance to it.

I love singing and dancing because they are my hobbies and acctualy my parents are singer and dancer when they teenager. My dad's job is helping his cousin, Sooman ahjusshi to take care his company. My dad said, sometimes he helped the trainee of SM with their dancing and singing. My mom's job is bussines woman, she has a company who sells many clothes and other fashions.

Luhan's POV

Today, Me and other members still have to practiced. Even if we will debut next year, but we have many things to prepare. Then we will practiced at school's dancing studio. We were already arrived at school. There was still quiet, with no many student in here. Then we quickly went to the dancing studio, I heared the music from the dancing studio. "Hyungs, do you hear that?" sehun said "Yes, I hear. It come from the dancing studio" I said "Let's take look first" Suho said. Then we saw a familiar figure was dancing and singing to the music, wait.. Was that.. Hyesoo?? "Is that Hyesoo?" Kris said "ooh yes!!, it's really her!, wow she can dance" Sehun said intrested "Her dance is so perfect!" Kai, the dancing machine said. We saw her from the dancing studio's door, we just stand there and amazed with her talent.

Then when the music stop, she noticed us. She looks shocked "Yah!, since when you guys standing there?? You scared me!" she said still shocked. We don't answer her question and still amazed "uuh.. Whatever I will going" she said "Wait noona!" sehun said "What sehun-ah, is there something you want to say?" she said with a pokerface "uumm... Nothing" sehun said again "okay, then see you in the class" with that she went to her class.

"Can you see that?? Her dance is so amazing, perfect!" sehun said still amazed "And her voice when she sing is so soft and beautiful!" baekhyun said. Baekhyun and sehun giggling together, are they fanboying over her? What's wrong with them? We just meet her 2 times, maybe except Sehun who will always meet her in the class "why don't she join SM Ent? She's so talented, right?" kris said, everybody nodded their head except me "Maybe we will tell her later" D.O said. Then we started our practice and when the bell was ringing we back to the class.

 

End Luhan's POV

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is my 5th chapter Sorry for this bad chapter, because I update on my mobile phone hehe.. ^ ^

Keep reading my fanfics, and...

DON'T FORGET SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! ;9

Gomawo... :)