Who?

The Unknown Story

Hyesoo's POV

That was a freaking loud at the canteen. Then YeonJi was tutoring me about this school. "And this is.. And.. And.. Blabla" She explained to me so detail, I'm just nodded to what she said. After 30 minutes tutoring, we back to the class because the bell was ringing. "Okay class!, now--" "Mianhae seongsanim! I'm late!" The teacher's word was cutted by a boy student with a brown hair and sweating uniform maybe because he was running to the class "It's okay Mr.Oh you can sit, but if you are late again, detention for you!" The teacher said "Arraseo seongsangnim" Then he sit behind me and poked my shoulder "Hello! You must be the new student, am I right? My name is Oh Sehun, nice to meet you!" He introduce himself cheerfully "Hello my name is Lee Hyesoo, It's nice to meet you" I introduce myself to him "What a nice name! Maybe I will introduce you to Ex--" "Okay class now open your history book page 44!" His word was cutted. Then I turn my attention to the teacher. "wow you're so lucky hye" YeonJi wishpered to me, I gave a 'what-do-you-mean?' Look but she don't saw me beacause her attention was already to the teacher, then I did the same.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 "Class!, we will start the club activity next weekend! Okay class see you tomorrow!" Then the student went out in hurry. "Hye! Would you like to go home with me, it looks like we are in the same way" YeonJi asked "Of course Yeon, then let's go!" I said and hold her hand then ran to the school's gate. After 5 minutes we took a bus, YeonJi wave her hands to me and went to her house. I need 10 minutes to arrive to my house.

When I arrived, my parents greet me "Welcome back hye!" my mom said "hello eomma!, oh appa! When did you arrive here? I thought you will come in the midnight like always" I said and hug him "I just arrived here 5 minutes ago, then why don't you go change your clothes and go out for dinner?" He asked "Oh yeaah!, of course! wait for me okay?" then I ran to my room to go change my clothes and wore this:

 

 

I was so happy, because my dad is always busy with his job and he seldom to go out with his family. "Are you ready hyesoo?" My dad asked "I'm always ready appa".

20 minutes later we were arrived at myeongdeong and have a dinner in a US restaurant. "uum.. eomma,appa.. Can I go to the toilet?" I asked them "Of course you can honey, just be carefull arraseo?" my mom said "Ne, nado arra eomma" with that I went to the toilet, but unfortunately someone bumped to me, he looks like in hurry "Yah!, watch your step!" he yelled "Mwo?! Yah! You are the one who bumped to me!" I yelled him back "eerr.. Whatever.. Mianhae bye.." then the boy walked a way  "what a non manners tch" I mumbled and went quickly to the toilet.

Then I'm back to the restaurant "Why you're so late honey? Is there something wrong?" My mom asked "Nothing wrong eomma, let's just eat our food, kaja!" I said.

Luhan's POV
What was that girl did hah? She said I'm the one who bumped to her? Was she crazy or what? She looks like who the one bumped to me, well I don't care because I have to quick now, by the way why her face is familiar to me, hmm.. Forget it  "eer.. Whatever.. Mianhae bye.." with that I quickly went to the bubble the shop where my other members were enjoy their bubble teas. "Yah Luhan!, why you're so slow? Are you snail or what?" The duizzang asked me "Yah! I'm not snail or what you say! I'm Luhan! The most handsome guy in the world! About that.., nothing wrong kris let's just enjoy the bubble teas" I answered, "eeeww whatever you say" He said, Then he did what I said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Athor's POV
Hyesoo was enjoy her dinner with her beloved family. After that, they went around myeongdeong for shopping. But their destination were different, then they decided to went to their direction by theirself and met again in front of the restaurant where they ate at 8 pm. Mr.Lee went to the stationary shop, Mrs.Lee went to the Etude Shop, and Hyesoo went to the music's store. "Well, lets see is there any new album of super junior or SNSD or other kpop artist.." she mumbled to herself. Then she saw SNSD's new album 'The Boys' and quickly bought it and saw around the store. And unlucky her, she bumped to someone again. *Aaargh.. why I always bump to someone today??* She thought "ooh.. Jeongmal mianhae.." he said and bowed "It's okay" she smiled, then when she saw the boy's face she was suprised...

 

End Author's POV

 

 

 

[Note: Remember, All of the pictures I give are not mine ^ ^]

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anneyeong Hasseyeo! *bow*

How is my 3rd chapter? It is better or worse? I hope it always fine :)

Do you know who was she bumped to?

Well, you will know in the chapter 4. Just wait and see ne?

I edit the foreword and the chapter 2, but it's a little edit. You don't have to read it again

Just read the foreword in the Song YeonJi's profile

Keep reading my fanfics, and..

DON'T FORGET  TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

Saranghaaaee...!

Gomawo.... ^ ^