Chapter 2

Go Away!

 

 

"Dude WooYoung you gotta stop ditching. You're ditching too much." JunHo told WooYoung as WooYoung didn’t seem to care which ChanSung figured.
"Yeah I know." WooYoung told JunHo as he was looking up at the sky.
 
WooYoung -----|> *Gosh why is he complaining so much? I'm missing out on school so much yet I have a better grade then JunHo. Guess I’m better at multitasking then JunHo.*
 
ChanSung then heard the 5 minute warning bell.
"Yah. The warning bell just rung." ChanSung told JunHo and WooYoung as JunHo was getting ready to leave. 
"Dude, WooYoung hurry up." JunHo said waiting for WooYoung.
 
JunHo -----|> *Don’t tell me...*
 
"You guys go on ahead. I’m taking my final break today." WooYoung said laying down under the tree
 
JunHo -----|> *...I knew it. *Sigh*. Can't really do anything since he’s older. But if he said that today is going to be his final break then fine.*
 
as JunHo and ChanSung left him alone under the tree.
"JunHo. Do you think we should tell MinJun and the others about this? Maybe they can help do something about it, since they're older." ChanSung ask JunHo as he reaches into his school bag.
"No it's fine since WooYoung said that this was going to be his last time. Right?" JunHo said smiling then turned to ChanSung for his agreement. Instead of seeing a agreement face expression and reply. JunHo see ChanSung eating a banana with a monkey face expression. "Yah! Where did you get that banana and why are you eating that now?" JunHo said 
 
JunHo -----|> *Damn this kid always has food with him. And he never even care to offer others.*
 
"Oh this?" ChanSung waved his banana. "Nichkhun gave it to me because he didn’t want it for breakfast." ChanSung said Smiling
 
JunHo -----|> *So this kid already had breakfast at home.*
 
"So you already ate breakfast at home with Nichkhun and the others already?"
"Yep."
"Then why are you eating that here?" ChanSung then gave JunHo a ugly face expression.
"What I ate at home was home breakfast. Now this is school breakfast." ChanSung said as he continues eating his banana.
 
JunHo -----|> *Wow. This kid*
 
"Okay then hurry up and finish it okay?" JunHo told ChanSung as ChanSung then look at JunHo
 
ChanSung -----|> *I'm not that slow, and I will finish it.*
 
as JunHo kept looking at ChanSung too. "What?" JunHo ask.
"I'll finish this then." ChanSung said as the banana was not even half way down yet.
"I said take..." JunHo wasn’t finish as ChanSung started putted the whole Banana in his mouth "...your..." ChanSung then started chewing meanwhile swinging the banana peel in the air with his finger as JunHo continue to watch in shock. "...time..." ChanSung then opened his mouth and there was nothing in there.
"I'm DONE!" ChanSung said smiling
 
JunHo -----|> *Damn this Banana Beast*
 
as JunHo was still shock cause he had never saw ChanSung do that.
"Um... okay then now let’s go to class." JunHo said as they walked to class.
 
<|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|>