Chapter 1

Go Away!

 

I gonna make this *...* symbolizing their thoughts :D
 
<|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|>
 
"Okay then bye, bye Uncle Kwon!" Ocena said as she was gonna walk outta the house. "Oh. Uncle Kwon. Are you going to come pick me up after school today? Ocena ask standing by the door waiting for a reply.
"Sorry dear. I can’t make it. Maybe TOP will be coming. But if it’s not TOP then TaeYang maybe." Kwon told Ocena entering the living room.
"Hurry up Ocena!" SeungRi yelled from down the street.
"Okay then Uncle. Bye." Ocena started running down the street to catch up with SeungRi meanwhile Kwon was standing by the door looking at them.
"Damn these kids grew fast." Kwon said leaning on the door side.
"No Uncle Kwon. You’re just getting old." DaeSung said walking into the living with GD and TaeYang.
"Hahaha I know right. We? Getting Old? Hahaha." TaeYang laughed.
"GD? What the are you wearing?" Kwon said to GD as he had on a white shirt, purple skinny, blue sneakers, and a comb on his hair.
"Uncle Man. This is the new style man. You just are getting too old. Why are you still following the old style?" GD said "Right TaeYang?" GD asked TaeYang for his opinion.
 
TaeYang -----|> *Um... I myself prefer Uncle Kwon's style. What’s up with all the different color?"
 
"Um... yeah sure why not. Heheh." TaeYang faked a laugh "I gotta go somewhere so yeah bye? Oh and I’ll go pick Ocena and SeungRi up today." TaeYang said leaving.
 
DaeSung and Kwon -----|> *Ew I ever thought that TaeYang had such a wired fashion taste like GD. He's never going to the store with me ever again. Cause what if he embarrasses me? Cause I have a good sense of fashion ;)*
 
DaeSung and Kwon then look at one another up and down, and smile.
 
Kwon -----|> *Maybe going with DaeSung should be fine right?*
 
DaeSung -----|> *Kwon looks like a person with good taste of fashion. Maybe going with him wont embarrass me?*
 
"So are we going?" GD asks DaeSung and Kwon as they jump a little.
"Go? Where?" DaeSung ask
 
DaeSung -----|> *Please not the store.*
 
"To the Mall. Cause I think I need new clothes." GD said touching his clothes.
"Wearing like that?" Kwon ask making a wired face expression o_O
"Of course. Why not?"
"Um... If you were to choose one of us to go with you, who would you chose?" DaeSung ask
 
Kwon -----|> *DaeSung! WFT?!*
 
as Kwon was shock.
 
DaeSung -----|> *Hahaha I think I know who he's gonna pick XD*
 
"Um... Since Uncle Kwon doesn’t seem to know the newer fashion then I guess Uncle Know. You shall go with me :D" GD said smiling happily. "I'll teach you what’s new and what’s not."
 
DaeSung -----|> *Yes! I knew it! Hahahaha damn I feel bad for Uncle Kwon.*
 
Kwon -----|> *Damn it! Why me? Even I think my sense of fashion is better!*
 
"Um... Okay then I gotta go do something so... Have fun GD, and uncle." DaeSung said as he quickly left them behind cause he knew that if he didn’t want to be drag into the situation, he had to leave quickly. Meanwhile SeungRi and Ocena were still walking to school.
"Girl, what took you so long back there?" SeungRi said messing up Ocena's hair. "What would you do if we were late for school huh?" Said SeungRi, as he started fixing Ocena's hair. "What did you ask Uncle about?" SeungRi ask curiously.
"Um... about whose coming to pick us up." Ocena said smiling. SeungRi then gave her a wft look. "Why? What wrong?" Ocena asked SeungRi.
"Girl you want someone to come pick us up at school? Ocena. We’re in high school already and you still want someone to come pick us up every day at school like a little kid? Your already 17 and I’m already 18. Or is it because you don’t trust my strength?" SeungRi said bending down to Ocena and giving her a suspicious look.
"Hahahaha... No it’s not like that. It’s just that the more people the livelier everything is." Ocena told SeungRi.
"So what you’re saying is that you don’t feel lively around me? So instead of lively, you feel died? *Sigh* I never knew that people felt like that around me." SeungRi said walking ahead first with his head down. 
 
Ocena -----|> *Hahahaha SeungRi is so funny, and even though I didn’t mean it in that way. Sure why not LOL*
 
 Ocena laugh as she started walking faster after SeungRi.
"SeungRi, wait for me!" Ocena said as she caught up to SeungRi and started apologizing. "SeungRi sorry. That’s not what I meant. I actually really love hanging around you because you are the funniest." Ocena said with a big smile as a friend of them showed up.
"Ey SeungRi. Ey Ocena! Yah, wait for me too!" SungYeol yelled running after them. After catching up with them SungYeol was outta breathe. "Why didn’t you guys tell me you were leaving?" SungYeol ask walking along with them.
"Cause you so en S L O W -___- I bet we would of been late if we waited for you." SeungRi said without looking at SungYeol.
"Gosh SeungRi shut up. You’re being too mean...
 
Ocena -----|> *Even though that is true*
 
...But yeah SungYeol. Where is SungJong, and L?" Ocena ask because they usually walk to class with Ocena.
 
SungYeol -----|> *Why is she always looking for that stupid SungJong, and L? I wonder if i wasn't around and SungJong, or L was here instead, would she had ask about me?*
 
"Um..." SungYeol was gonna say something but SeungRi interrupted him.
"Okay then we're here. Bye Ocena. Be safe okay?" SeungRi said dragging SungYeol away to class with him since they're class is close to each other.
"Ey. I was still talking with Ocena." SungYeol said madly.
"Shut up. We're gonna be late." SeungRi told SungYeol as they continue walking quietly to class.