Chapter 3

Go Away!

(This Chapter Contain a lot of swearing)

<|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|>

 

As Ocena was walking to class SungJong came from behind her, and tried to scare her.
"Boo!" SungJong said loudly as Ocena kind of knew that it was coming, but didn’t know from whom.
"Dude, where were you this morning?" Ocena asked turning around to SungJong.
"Oh, L woke up late and wanted me to wait for him so I waited why? Didn’t you see SungYeol?" SungJong ask curiously. "Cause when we woke up he was already gone."
 
Ocena -----|> *Oh... so SungYeol ditched them.*
 
"Yeah, he was yelling at us for not waiting for him."
 
SungJong -----|> *Oh so he ditched just cause he knew that Ocena and SeungRi were already going first and he didn't want to wait for us*
 
"Oh but where is L? Didn’t you guys come to school together?" Ocena asked SungJong
"Oh L went to class first because he thought that he was going to be late." SungJong said as the 5 minutes bell warning rung.
"Hahaha and we still have 5 more minutes till class starts." Ocena said as SungJong and her started laughing. SungJong then took Ocena to class. "Okay then bye SungJong." Ocena said as SungJong left. Ocena then walk to L's desk where he was sitting. "So smarty pants I heard that you were woke up late." Ocena said while smiling.
"Shut up it's not a big deal. At least I made it to school on time." L said as Ocena sat down on her desk which was at the very back corner next to the window. Ocena's desk is surrounded by boys from LT; meanwhile L's desk is in front of her desk. The teacher then suddenly came into class with a new student.
"Class today we have a new student."
 
Ocena -----|> *Huh? A new student?*
 
Ocena then look up to see who the new student looked like. 
"Hello. I'm a new here and my name is Suzy." Suzy said as she bows to the class.
 
L -----|> *Ugh. Something’s wrong with her. Why make such an annoying sweet voice like that. Ruining my dreams.*
 
L then looks up to see who it was. Suzy then notice Ocena at the very back.
 
Suzy -----|> *Who is that girl over there? Damn she looks like such a en show off. Surrounded by boys? Please I can be like that too. Ou~ the boy sitting in front of her isn’t bad looking too.*
 
Ocena took notice that Suzy was looking at her, so Ocena kept staring too.
 
Ocena -----|> *Girl? Who do you think you are staring at me like that? You better look away first, cause I’m not.*
 
Ocena then putted her elbow on her desk and supported her chin with her hand, as she continues looking at Suzy. 
 
Suzy -----|> *How dare she challenge me?*
 
"Um... What about sitting over there, next to the girl with the pink hair tie." The teacher told Suzy as she was assign to sit on the other side of the classroom from Ocena. Later on as class was over and everyone had free time Suzy walked towards Ocena and the group. Someone from LT then started recording the scene because he knew that it would come in useful.
"What do you want new girl?" A boy asked Suzy as he wouldn't let her go any further to Ocena. Suzy didn’t care as she pushed the boy aside. He got back up as Suzy kicked him hard.
"Back off dude. I'm not here for you." Suzy said as Ocena helped the guy out.
"Are you ok?" Ocena asked.
 
 
Ocena -----|> *Damn this . What the hell is her en problem.* 
 
Ocena then stood up fast and was going to go toward Suzy as L went first.
"What do you want?" L asks Suzy as she continues to look at Ocena.
"Her" Suzy said pointing to Ocena. "I want to talk with her." 
"Why? What's wrong with talking to me?" L said going closer to Suzy. Suzy look at L up and down and pushed him aside as L grabbed her hand and twist it back behind her. "Don't you dare touch me" L said in a furious voice
 
Suzy -----|> *Ow. Damn this mutter er. Who does he think he is? I’m from RTN. He better knows his place, and don’t touch me? Look whose touching who?*
 
as L let go of Suzy’s hand Suzy suddenly swung a punch at Ocena as it hit her on the face. Ocena then fell down as the whole class got quite, and look at all the commotion. L was going to smack Suzy as Ocena stood up with a little cut on her head, and stop L meanwhile someone ran out to get SeungRi.
 
L -----|> *Damn this little be hitting our Ocena like that*
 
L was so mad that he wanted to punch Suzy so bad, but Ocena didn’t let him.
"That's for my friend. I heard that you stole her boyfriend, you ." Suzy said as Ocena got really mad. Ocena then quickly grabbed Suzy head as Ocena pound it on the desk hard. Suzy then fell on the floor with a terrible pain in her head. 
 
L -----|> *Damn I never thought that Ocena could do that at school. Will that girl did deserve it. If only it was me she would have gotten worse*
 
the teacher then walks into class yelling.
"OCENA! COME OUTSIDE WITH ME RIGHT NOW!" the teacher yelled as Ocena got confuse.
"Why?"
"I saw what happened. Now come with me to the principal office." the teacher said madly.
 
L -----|> *WFT? Ocena didn’t do anything wrong. en Suzy started all this mess first*
 
"No..." L was going to say something but was interrupted by Ocena.
"I didn’t do any !"
 
Suzy -----|> *Now's my time.*
 
"Ouch! Teacher I think I want to go to the nurse. My... My head hurt too much." Suzy said
"Yes Suzy. You may go." the teacher said a Suzy left.
"What the ! What about me? I was also hurt! And she was the one that started everything first!" Ocena yelled madly at the teacher as he didn’t care.
"Miss your excuse for today and the next 4 days. At lest I didn’t expel you, you should leave." Ocena was shock as the teacher told her that.
"But..." Ocena was interrupted by the teacher.
"...No, go!" the teacher yelled at Ocena, as Ocena got mad and left.
 
Ocena -----|> * this !*
 
"Teacher you got this all wrong! Ocena didn’t do anything!" L yelled madly as he was going to get up and leave too but was held back by the others. "What?!" L yelled madly. He dude that was recording showed L the tap. "Good dude." L said as he sat back down but couldn’t help worrying about Ocena.
 
L -----|> *Please be safe Ocena.*
 
<|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|>