Library

My Love Life (Real)

While walking to the library..
Lizzy was walking with her friends in front with Aaron's friend
"Ay.. Gui Gui.. Tell me who you like.." Anna asked Gui Gui
"Hmm.." Gui Gui was shocked. "I don't like anyone" Gui Gui continued.
"Don't lie to me.. I know you like someone.." Anna greased at her.
"hm..." Gui Gui had no words to explain "but.. you can't tell anyone.. someone i last liked.." Gui Gui said that with lies, no knowing what to say. It wasn't last liked but it was like now, before and maybe even after.
"Okay.. who?" Lizzy asked.
"Hmm..? Umm" Gui Gui couldn't say a word.
"Tell me at the library.. wanna tell Lizzy too?" Anna asked.
Gui Gui nodded slowly.
"But.." Gui Gui could only said the word but, nothing else.
"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Lizzy smiled
"Nothing.." Gui Gui smiled.
That kinda made Lizzy upset leaving her out of the conversation. Ah..! Gui Gui felt bad.
------------
Library..
Watching Aaron's friends and Lizzy muck around brought Gui Gui in hurtness. Gui Gui couldn't see a bit more or her tears will flow down her cheeks hurt.
"Hey.. Wanna talk?" Anna asked Gui Gui.
Gui Gui and Anna sat behind the library where no one was. They left Lizzy with the guys.
"So.. Who do you like?" Anna asked.
"You first.." Gui Gui got that nervous feeling.
"Um.. I don't know.. i tell you this, but you can't tell anyone.. i only told Mei Mei.." Anna said
Gui Gui nodded
"I like Aaron.. a bit, but Ben likes me and i don't know.. I don't wanna hurt Lizzy, she's been hurt alot moving here. " Anna was upset.
"Yeah.. i used to like Aaron, but i got over him. I don't want Lizzy to get hurt.. I'm always putting on a fake smile on my face, but i don't want to.. I have to though, so no one will know." Gui Gui tried to put on a smile even though tears were coming to her eyes.
"I need to go to the toilet." Anna said.
Gui Gui could tell her tears were dripping faster than her. Gui Gui felt even worst than before.. Like being the 4th person.
Gui Gui went into the toilet with Anna.
Anna went to the taps cleaning her face.
"Oh My God! Anna don't cry! Your gonna make me cry." Gui Gui could feel the tears.
"I'm not crying.." Anna said.
"Liar.." Gui Gui couldn't handle putting on that fake smile.
"Lets go outside." Anna said.
Going outside, seeing Aaron and Lizzy playing with eachother and taking pictures had brought people sadness.
Anna put her head down on the table, Gui Gui could tell that she was crying even though Gui Gui was only crying inside.
---------------------
Next Chapter and After Next
Lizzy comes over to Gui Gui's house
Gui Gui tells Lizzy stuff, she wasn't meant to tell anyone. As Lizzy tells someone else WHICH Lizzy has not meant to tell anyone!
Gui Gui and Anna will talk emotionally on msn.
Aaron will go out with someone.
Broken Hearts come.
--------------------
Bluhh bad story teller, can't explain how life went in mine == sorry!