Where It All Began..

My Love Life (Real)

soo where should i start off? Lets start when everything went big (:
oh yeah! this is just a brief so it will go fast. I will slow down soon, sorry!! i need to get up to the part of my life ;D
------------------------
Aaron Yan sent Lizzy a note.
"Will you go out with me?" That's what aaron had written on the note. Lizzy didn't accept it, she wrote "no" and sent it back to him.
After School Lizzy ran up to her cousin Gui Gui, happily.
"GUI GUI! Aaron Yan asked me out!" Lizzy smiled.
"Really?!" Even though it hurt Gui Gui a million of times inside, she could put a smile to her face.
Lizzy nodded happily.
"What did you say?" Gui Gui asked.
"I said no. I'm going to be a good girl and not a bad girl like i was.." Lizzy said sadly.
"Aww.. Don't worry you'll get a chance." Gui Gui smiled. Her smile wasn't a relieve, but it kinda hurt her to see her cousin like that.
----------------------
Gui Gui had got really deeply hurt, but she thought about it.. Why can't she be louder and she wouldn't fall for him anymore? She tried to do it and she had achieved it. She wasn't scared at all. When she changed, her friends didn't like that way Gui Gui acted. She was louder, her friends kept on asking why she had change, but why couldn't Gui Gui open and say the reason? (including Lizzy). They hated how Gui Gui had changed (i think they did). Gui Gui cried every single night, she regretted every single thing she had made in 2010 and 2009.
----------------------
Few weeks later Aaron and Lizzy acted like a couple, many guys liked Lizzy. Aaron and Lizzy weren't exactly going out. But they were really close, it looked like they were. Gui Gui got hurt a lot seeing them hug and kiss. Seeing that Gui Gui lost that feeling. This guy who was always by Gui Gui's side and brought her happiness when she needed it. She had nearly fallen for him until he had also had fallen Lizzy.
After months and months like 5 months Lizzy and Aaron broke apart, like things were changing. Why?
-----------------------
Aaron and Gui Gui started talking a lot, but now it's was not about Lizzy. They talked every single day. Now Gui Gui had fallen for Aaron all over again. But Lizzy had still have the deep feelings for him.
Few Weeks Later;
Aaron and Gui Gui's Conversation on internet.
Aaron: HEY!
Gui Gui: Hello(:
They started to talk about a lot of stuff until..
Aaron: Did you know i used to like you??
Gui Gui (Yes i read wrong when he said that.. i thought he said guess who he liked): Hmm? You like mei mei, ya tou, xiao xun.
Aaron: O______________O they knew?
Gui Gui: hmm..?
Gui Gui re reads and gets really nervous. Gui Gui felt really stupid.. why couldn't she read correctly, so she can tell him she couldn't because of her cousin. She wanted to make it clear and try to get over him quickly.
-----------------------
Now it has been a month.
Lizzy's best friend Anna is who Aaron had fallen for her now.
It was after school when Lizzy, Gui Gui, Aaron and his friends to the library. Remember all three people had fallen for Aaron.
----------------------
WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE LIBRARY?