Concoct A Plan

Defender

"What is this again?!" I stabbed my fork into the juicy meat which I selfishly piled on my plate, but hey who could blame me, that stuff was amazing!

 

"Chicken?" My new mother looked up and watched me stuff my face.

 

"Oh my Goddess it's amazing." I closed my eyes as I savored the flavor. "Why are there no chickens in Lumia?

 

"Don't get yourself sick, dear." she laughed and continued with her own dinner.

 

"Oh yeah, I meant to ask. What language is spoken here?" I continued to munch as I awaited her answer.

 

"Well in this country, Korean." 

 

"Can I have it after dinner?"

 

"Of course."

 

After I helped them clean up we sat together in the sitting room and spoke about the plan for the next day. 

 

"We need to start a search for Illia. How many Lumians are on Earth? What about other races? Martians? Venites? Jupians?" I asked, leaning forward and biting my lip as I tried to concoct a plan in my head.

 

"I don't know of any other Lumians or other races in Korea...but his sister lives in London. That's a city in England, another country." she looked at my 'father'.

 

"I can give her a call tomorrow and inform her of everything."

 

"Please do that." I nodded. "As for fashion. I do not believe humans wear what I'm outfitted in right now..."

 

"Correct. You can borrow an outfit of mine for tomorrow, then Haejin can go shopping for you."

 

"Thank you all so much. I think I will sleep and recover." I stood and bowed before heading down the hall to the room they allowed me to use.