Chapter 3: Woohyun

~ Infinite Scenarios ~

Woohyun

"Coffee today?"

"Sure, why not." You yawned as you hung up the phone and sluggishly put on the usual: a pair of black jeans wrinkled at the bottom, a white graphic t-shirt, and a red designer hoodie. You finish it off with a black vest and warm fleece boots.

You feel tired, so you literally drag yourself to the bathroom. You feel your eyes giving in while brushing your teeth until your phone rings and your eyes shoot open.

"Don't fall asleep again, okay?" your best friend reminds you.

"Almost did," you reply. "Let me finish getting ready."

You head back to the bathroom and proceed to swish your mouth with the mint mouthwash always sitting on your sinktop. After finishing, you look up at the mirror and scope yourself carefully.

Does my hair look bad today? Ehh, who cares...

Being the lazy creature you are, you leave your messy hair down and walk out of your house with your hood covering your whole head.

---

Once you walked to Starbucks, your friend looks up and calls you over to her table. You hastily sit down and rest your elbows on the tabletop.

"Wow. You're pretty tired today," she observes.

You reply with a few inaudible sarcastic comments. "I had to work overtime yesterday. I wanna get my sister a present."

"Ohhh. What were you planning on giving her?"

"She's been asking for new Linkin Park CDs. I can't afford more than one if I don't work extra hours."

"Why don't you just get her one?"

"She's my favorite dongsaeng. Plus she got me a few Big Bang CDs for my birthday and I wanna pay her back."

She simply nods. "I already ordered for you by the way."

"What did you get?" I ask curiously.

"The usual."

When you go up to get your regular morning frappuccino, you can't help but notice the boy behind the counter. He looks about your age, well brought up, and his courtesy towards the customers isn't half bad either.

Your heart beats slightly faster as he walks towards you.

"Ordered a frappuccino?" he asks.

"Yep."

"Here you go," he reaches out to hand you your drink. "Enjoy," he says with a smile.

"I will!" you smile back.

You head back to your table to find your friend totally occupied by her iPad.

"Who was that guy?" 

She shrugs. "I don't know, but he's cute, right?" she says, not looking up from her game.

"A bit."

"I like the way he wrote my name on my cup. Shows he's a neat person." Your friend chuckled heartily.

You looked at your cup not to find your name written there, but to find the words "Frappuccino Girl...you're pretty. I hope we run into each other again." followed by a cute smiley face at the end.

(A/N: I doubt anyone is reading this, but I dunno, don't these stories seem a bit half-assed? I'm always rushing to finish them when I start writing them.)