Chapter 49: Fireflies' Glow

Love Dust

After TOP’s shoot which ended much earlier that he expected, he went straight to his condominium to prepare himself since, he’ll surprise Chin later. He wore the best dinner outfit that was available in his closet and even practiced his lines in front of the mirror on how he’ll surprise her later. While he was in his room doing his finishing touches, the doorbell rang.

At full speed, he went to the entrance, expecting that it was Chin. He excitedly opened the door and immediately, the full smile in his face vanished when he saw a familiar woman carrying a white paper bag in his front door. 

“H—Hi, do you still remember me?” the woman asked.

“Yes, you’re Ms. Mi Rae, right? Wh—where’s your friend?” TOP politely replied.

“Ahhmm... at this time, she’s.... she’s in the plane now and before she left, she asked me to return this to you.” She explained and handed the paper to him.

“Wh—what?” he got shocked and accepted the paper bag.

“Ah... I need to go now. A—I’m sorry.” She told him and departed without waiting for his reply.

Stunned and blank, TOP closed the door and sat on the sofa in his living room. He placed the paper bag on the center table. He stared at it for a while. Suddenly, he grabbed it and thrown it hardly on the floor without knowing what’s inside.

A brown coat and a pink piece of paper fell on the floor. TOP saw them and remembered that it was the coat that he placed around Chin when they were in the Han River. He picked it up together with the pink piece of paper. He read the message written on the paper...

 ‘You always tell me that you love me more than I know but I tell you, I love you much more than I know and to the greatest that you know. Thank you for everything and I’ll see you soon.’

“Aish... Chin, you’re really something...” He told to himself and sadly laughed as he put the piece of paper inside his pocket.

The Next Day...

Pretending like nothing happened, TOP showed up for his promotion of a certain clothing line. Newsmen, writers and of course, his fans gathered up since, this was his first public appearance after the YG Entertainment announced his enlistment in military which will be on the next week after, his promotion for his drama. His manager was right; like what he said the last time, everyone forgot his ‘dating issue’ with Chin...

As the promotion slash press conference starts, the first questions that were asked to TOP were of regards with the clothing line and his experiences during his shoot but on the latter part the media began to asked him regarding his enlistment in military.

“Aren’t you worried for your career when you enter the military? You’ll be out of the limelight for two years...” a young female reporter asked.

“I trust my fans and the VIPs. I know that they’ll wait for me.” he politely replied.

The fans outside the venue screamed when they heard TOP’s answer, since, the press conference was televised in a huge screen outside.

“Are there any plans on what you’ll do, after your enlistment?” another reporter asked.

“ahmmm... well, that’s quite hard to answer because, I’m not yet sure what my agency plans for me...”

“But, as a person... I wanted to prove that although, fireflies are weak. They can still glow in the hands of their rightful owners where they can also feel the comfort and ease like what the nature provides them...” he added. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

I love how TOP gave his reply regarding 'Chin's firefly perception' ^^ Do yo love it also?

I want to see/hear/read your comments and reactions. hihihi~

Thank you for your continuous support up to this chapter ^^

Don't forget to vote, vote, vote :)

XOXO,

Amiigi03

PS: This is the second to the last chapter :) Please wait for the FINALE tomorrow <3