Chapter 18: House Rules and Regulation

Love Dust

 

House Rules and Regulation

  1. Your working hours will only be from 1pm to 4pm. Do not come too early but never leave late.
  2. Your responsibility are as follows:
  1. Empty all the trash cans
  2. Wash the dishes
  3. Clean the entire condominium except the bedroom, the only room that is left locked
  4. Laundry
  • The laundry bin is placed inside the master bathroom located next to the walk-in closet. Just slide the ‘mirror wall’ and you’ll see it.
  • The laundry bin is placed inside the master bathroom located next to the walk-in closet. Just slide the ‘mirror wall’ and you’ll see it.
  • Just place the washed and dried beddings inside the bin next to the laundry bin.
  • Washed and dried clothes can be directly place in the walk-in closet. Just make sure to place them in the right place.
  1. You are allowed not to come every day. 
  2. Do not let anyone to come inside. Text me or call first before you entertain visitors.
  3. Do not take any pictures inside the condominium.
  4. Do not publicize anything regarding your job especially, the condominium’s address.
  5. Any damages will be charge on your account.

Salary

  • Your salary is amounted 5500won per hour
  • You will be paid depending on the number of hours you worked per week.

The house key

  • Your key serves as your attendance. It is exclusively made with security features for just the housekeeper.
  • The door in the entrance automatically records the time you went in and out.