Chapter 2

But We Were Friends, Remember?

Amy's POV

I'm at Korea baby! DO and I walked out the plane together when we saw my friend waving.  so yeah, we had to split. i could see the sadness in DO's eyes, he was trying his best to smile and wave goodbye. "I'm sure we'll meet again." I said. "Promise?" He held out his pinky finger to me. "I swear" I said as our pinky fingers connected. I said goodbye and walked towards Christina. We hugged each other so tightly. I missed her so much! "So, that your boyfriend? He's gorgeous!" Christina said while helping me with my luggage. "Nah, i just met him in the plane" i said. We walked towards a cafe to quench my thirst after the long flight. We were about to arrive the cafe when suddenly my handbag was snatched roughly by a passerby. I was completely shocked and was lost for words. "HELP!!HELP!!"

DO's POV

I was waiting on a bench waiting for Kai, my housemate to pick me up when i heard girls shouting for help. Further infront of me was a cafe, i saw a girl crying and shouting for help. Using my sharp eyes, AMY! it was Amy! I ran to her direction when i saw someone running out the airport holding a handbag. Luckily i have a lot of stamina and i'm a fast runner. I ran as fast as i could, trying my best to help Amy. I reached out the snatcher's clothes before he could ride on a bike his friend was riding. I knocked him down and shouted for security. i grabbed thr handbag from him. Two securities arrested the two men. I rubbed of some dirt on the bag when the girls came running to me. I gave the handbag back to Amy. "Thank you so so much, DO. I could never imagine my life without my handbag when all important things are in here." Amy said. She looked very grateful. I was happy to see that. "Nah, it wasn't a problem at all. by the way, we're friends, right? i said. "Of course!! Here's my number, and if you have anything you can jst give me a call." Amy said while jotting down here number on a piece of paper and handing it to me. "thanks" i said as they went off to the parking lot. I smiled looking at the small piece of paper with hearts on it when suddenly there was a tap on my shoulders. "Dude! what's up? How was Malaysia? wait, is that a girls number? who's that lucky girl? She your girlfriend yet?" it was Kai! "Woah, relax! i'll tell you everything at home together with the other boys." "okay okay" Kai said.

Amy's POV

We reached Christina's house. Christina showed me my room and giving me time to unpack a few things and change my clothes. After that, she showed me around the house, and everything i need to know. We watched the television. fortunately, the show Running Man was on. I never missed an apisode of that variety show. we had a laugh watching it together. When the show ended, Christina started to talk about DO. I enjoyed talking about him, wishing he would give me a call soon. We had a long chit chat about our lives and i saw Christina yawning. So we decided to go to bed. I laid down on the bed waiting for the call. but it it didn't came.

DO's POV

Ahhhh feels so good to be home. i entered the house and the boys were infront of the television watching Running Man. They saw me and gave a warm welcome. I got upstairs to my room and unpacked my stuff. i changed to my pyjama and ran downstairs to join them. "Sooooo Mr.Kyungsoo, i heard you have a girl already?" Kai started winking his left eye to me. "What! No! she's just a friend of mine. we met on aplane, she was sitting beside me. Besides, i don't know if were ever gonna meet again." i said. "What about the number? aren't you brave enough to just give her a call and ask her out?" Kai said. "oh, riiiiiiiiight! i forgot! thanks kai. i'm gonna give her a call. maybe later." i said pretending i forgot about the number. "guys, what if we do a party celebrating DO's achievement in Malaysia. You got the Best Beatboxing Award, right?" Chanyeol suggested. "Yeah, you could bring the girl too so we could meet her." said Baekhyun. the others seem to agree too. "Okay I'll ask her." i said. We laughed so hard watching Running Man. It was late night, and then, we all slept on the couch together.