Chapter 1

But We Were Friends, Remember?

"Bye Mum! Bye Dad", said Amy before the elevator door closed. Amy stood there excited to finally go to Korea and get a job there, also, to meet her bestfriend, Christina. She hasn't decided yet for how long she will be staying there. Maybe a few years. She will definitely find an apartment to stay in, she needs privacy. But she will have to stay in Christina's house for a while.

Amy's POV

I am so excited to go to Korea. I've been onlining on the places i could go whilst staying there. This is gonna be soo fun. I walked into the plane and went to my seat. i felt good because i got the window seat. Beside me was no one, yet. But probably the seat will be occupied soon. I pulled out my iPod and wore the earphones. I listened to my fave boy band, One Direction. It was so loud I didn't even realised someone sat beside me. It was a guy, he's kinda cute, i thought. I wanted to greet him but I was too shy. So I waited and waited for him to start a conversation until my eyes got very sleepy. I didn't want to let him see me yawn, so I turned my body to the window and slept.

DO's POV 

I am now on a flight back to Korea sitting next to a pretty girl. I wanted to talk to her but I was scared. I was nervous. I never felt like this before. Now that she's asleep, I stared at her face, beautiful and flawless. I turned my head to the front seat, continuing watching the movie. But I didn't focus on the story. I start imagining that she was my girlfriend, and we would spend lots of time together. But I don't think that would happen, I don't even know her name! Suddenly, her head fell on my shoulders softly. I felt good. I tried not to move, not to wake her up. I rested mu head on my seat and I fell asleep.

Amy's POV 

I woke up my head on the guy's right shoulder. I was quite shocked so I pulled my head back to my seat roughly, and on the same time, he woke up. I felt sorry for waking him up. My face was swollen. I Brought my travelling toothbrush and toothpaste and my face powder heading to the toilet. He lifted his legs on his seat giving me access to walk out. I was embaresses to let him see my swollen face so i hid my face with my dark brown curly hair. I entered the toilet, washed my face, brushed my teeth. I don't really care much about my makeup, so i just wore some powder just to hide the oily skin. I walked out the toilet heading to my seat. On the way, there was quite a loud bump, so i was about to fall, when someone caught me. I looked up to see his face. It was the guy beside me! He smiled and said, "careful, darling." I just smiled and said thanks. I walked to my seat smiling, while he went straight to the toilet.So that was our first conversation!! I felt happy and just smiled imagining that we would catch up more. "Is there any problem?" suddenly I heard a voice. It was him! "oh, nothing", I said. It was quite embarassing that he saw me smilling to myself. "I'm Kyungsoo. But you can just call me DO. And you are?" he started. Oh, so his name is DO. "Amy", I said. "Are you on a vacation?" DO asked. "Kinda. There's so many places to go i can stay in Korea forever! do you originate there?" i replied. "Yeah, I do. Indeed, there are lots of places you can go to in Korea. Maybe we should hang out more and i can recommand you places you can go." 'Sure! That'd be great." we talked and talked, until i found that i fell asleep.

DO's POV

We had a great chit chat on the plane until Amy fell asleep. She's just so perfect i can't imagine my life without her. I feel like sticking to her all the time. Every moment felt good. The plane landed, and i found her still sleeping soundly. I woke her up gently saying that we have arrived. We walked out the plane together, Now that we have to separate, i felt quite sad. I'm really hoping to meet her again. I saw her friend waving at Amy, but she didn't see so i tap on her shoulders and pointed out my finger to her friend's direction. She said thanks and walked away.