Merry Christmas

SM Entertainments Nurses Christmas

In the end Toni didn’t leave the same day as the girls. SooMan actually changer her flight to be the same day the guys left as well. So she was able to spend all of Christmas with BaekHyun. She was also the one to make sure that the guys were able to handle their flight to Vancouver. Her mother placed her in charge of them, but told her that once they landed and Tory had taken over she was to let the doctors there deal with the group.
 

Toni ended up staying at Tory’s place with the Lu’s and BaekHyun. Tory was also happy to have her around. It was hard on the young manager being injured and all. Toni was able to take Baek out sight seeing most days while most of the parents were able to handle the other boys.
 

 


Toni and Baek were out late on Christmas day looking out at the water from the dock that they had driven too since Baek had pushed his leg hard at the concert the other day. “This is really peaceful.” He said holding her in his arms while they looked at the lights of the boats that many families had out on the water.
 

“It is. Its a change from having screaming fangirls all over the place. I can just act normally.” She said and he placed his head onto her shoulder.
 

“But I still haven’t given you your Christmas gift.” He said and she closed her eyes.
 

“Baek just being here with you is enough.”
 

“That’s what you say now. But what do you say about this.” he said and she opened her eyes to see a jewelry set in front of her.
 

“Baek you didn’t have to.” she said and he placed the necklace around her neck and she placed the earrings on.
 

“I also have this.” he said taking a velvet box out of his jacket pocket. Her eyes grew wide.
 

“Baek...”
 

“I know this is fast. So I’m going to say this now. I do want to Marry you but we’ll take it step by step. Ronni you have been my best friend since the day I was born. Even when you guys moved away no girl could compare to you. So will you marry me.” He said and she smiled at him.
 

“Baek I will. But we’re going to take it slow. We’re not rushing for the wedding. I want to be able to have you all to myself when we do. I don’t want to have to share you with your fangirls at that point.”
 

“Fair enough.” He said and placed the ring on her finger.
 

“Also out of curiosity... How many of you guys were pulling something like this?”
 

“Well I know that I was clear to them that I would be. ChanYeol was thinking of it only if Tama’s parents approved. YiXing was thinking about it. But he would have to get Preet’s fathers approval first. JongIn is going to have to learn to rein back Kai frost before he asks Gurpreet but he was thinking about it. LuLu Hyung is already bound to Tory even if the two don’t want to acknowledge it. Especially with Tory Noona’s grandmothers approval last year. As for WuFan hyung, he’s just found Shabina again. He’ll probably do something next year.” He said and she nodded. “But you my beautiful fiance are the best gift I could ever ask for.”
 

“Merry Christmas Byun BaekHyun.” she said turning around and kissed him.
 

“Merry Christmas my Beautiful, Lovely Ronnique.”
 

“I love you so much. Even if I don’t show it all the time.”
 

“I know. I love you to.”

 

_____________________________________________________

A/N: Okay Toni Merry Christmas and have a wonderful holiday.

 

To all reading feel free to leave a comment.