Telling the Others

SM Entertainments Nurses Christmas

When they got back to BaekHyun’s apartment it was around 11pm, all the others were waiting. “Oh my god hyung!” ChanYeol shouted when he saw BaekHyun on crutches and the cast on his knee.
 

“Hyung?” All the younger members rushed him.
 

“So what is the verdict with the damage?” The male managers said while Toni handed Tory the file.
 

“Well then Toni, it looks like you’ll have Baek keep you company for the remainder of the month.”
 

“But what about the concert in 2 days?” The male managers all said.
 

"He’ll have to sit it out. No dancing for a month. Dr. Umutoni’s orders, He can sit and sing but thats all.”
 

“Hyung I’m sorry.” ChanYeol said and was about to leave but Toni stopped him.
 

“Actually Yeol you are quite lucky as well. Mom said that had you actually fallen off your hyung you would have broken your leg. With the look of the damage she could tell that there was actually something metal and hard under the snow the two of you had fallen in. Baek’s ribs told us a lot.”
 

“So don’t feel bad Yeol. I would rather I was the one who got hurt then you.” Baek said and patted the younger’s head.
 

“Anyway Baek I’ll place your bag into your room. Also if you arrive at my office before I do tomorrow do me a favour and just go to sleep. She said and Baek nodded his head.