Christmas Gift and Plan

SM Entertainments Nurses Christmas

The Christmas gift the SooMan gave all the international staff arrived to her two days after all the other girls. She was seated in her office looking at the ticket. She had spoken with BaekHyun two nights ago that she wouldn’t be leaving Korea with the other girls. BaekHyun came into the room to see her looking at the ticket. “So you also got the ticket.” He said and she turned her head. He was now just in a knee brace but he always checked in with her. She nodded and he took a seat across from her.
 

“But what I don’t get is, my Mom and Dad are here in Korea. Why would he give me a ticket as well.” She said and he shrugged his shoulders. “Anyway I’ll speak with him later about it.” she said and went to make some tea. “How much time do you have today?”
 

“1 hour. The others have dance practice. And I don’t want to wait around with Tori Unni. She has been moody since they got their tickets.” He said and Toni placed a cup of Tea in front of him.


 


When the guys had made up their plan on going to Vancouver BaekHyun called Toni right away. “Toni...” He said while he was on a bus headed to her place.
 

“Yes Baek.” She said trying to dry her hair.
 

“You still have your ticket to Vancouver right.”
 

“Yes Baek I do.”
 

“Good. Head back there like the other girls. The others and I will be there on Christmas day.” he said and got off the bus in front of her place. “Also I’m right outside your place.”
 

“Baek... Um you know the code to get it. It hasn’t changed since we were young. Just don’t come rushing up to my room yet. I just got out of the shower.

 

“Really now. It’s been awhile since...”
 

“BaekHyun don’t you dare finish the sentence.” she said and hung up.