Injury

SM Entertainments Nurses Christmas

Toni was waiting for Tory to arrive at the coffee shop when EXO came in all cold from the snow. She had seen them around work many times but had only really met with JongIn, YiXing, and ZiTao. Since the three were the ones to get hurt the most from the group. She watched as 8 out of the 12 went to the counter to order. Where was Tory and the other 4. She had asked herself then the door to the coffee shop opened again. There she saw Tory lecturing ChanYeol while LuHan and SeHun were supporting BaekHyun. Toni shot up from her seat.
 

"What in the world happened?" She demanded and Tory pointed to ChanYeol.
 

"This idiot thought it would be fun to jump on his hyung's back while there was a snow pile BaekHyun was trying to get over." Tory said and the HunHan pair placed BaekHyun onto the sofa. Toni moved the tea she had been drinking and sat on the coffee table.
 

“Byun BaekHyun you need to take your jacket off can you do that for me.” Toni said and he looked at Tory who nodded at him. “I swear you haven’t learned after all these years. I’m not going to do anything to hurt you. You’re mom said that you were still stubborn.”
 

“Toni you’ve changed a lot since you were young. I don’t think he remembers who you are. If he did I don’t think you would have had any peace and quiet in your office at work.” Tori said as she helped Baek take his jacket office. “Anyway sorry for making you wait. I know that most of these guys are in need of visiting you. But this is the only time we have free at the moment. With Christmas less than a month away.”
 

“I know Tory.” Toni said and then checked on BaekHyun's vitals. They were in the normal range but she did notice he kept rubbing his left knee. “BaekHyun let me see your knee.” She said and he moved his hand. “The pain level...”
 

“It’s a 8/10 Toni you should know that by now. I don’t make a fuss over my injuries.” He said and she gave a small smile.
 

“So you remember who I am.”
 

“How can I forget. All the times you dragged me to the hospital when I took a small tumble. Your parents thought that you were the one hurting me just so that you could get into the emergency room to see all the equipment.” He said and then winced at the pain when she put some pressure on his knee.
 

“Well it looks like you had dislocated it but it had popped back in before you could get here. I recommend that you stay off of it for a few days.” She said and he shook his head.
 

“I have work to do later. There is no way I am going to be missing it.” Baek said and Toni looked at Tory.
 

“He has 3 commercials he has to record today. I can’t tell them that he can’t. They have been waiting a year to get the shots in. With the boys being so busy and all.” Tory said and Toni sighed.
 

“Why don’t you go to the recording studio with them noona.” Kai said coming over to them. “We noticed that your schedule is free for most of the day anyway.”
 

“Kai how did you?” Toni said.
 

“Oh Kai and I went to your office before we came here. We wanted to pick up some heat packs thats all.” Lay said and she sighed. She took out some heat packs from her bag and handed it to the two.