Near Distance.

How I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months later.

"Param gyeoli changeul heundeulgo, nae gimalhan jakeun nawei pan weouro -", Hye Ryung stopped singing as she got cut off after feeling someone's presense behind her. She opened her eyes and look straight into the mirror and saw Donghae standing behind her. Hye Ryung got a shock with caused her to gasp. With confusion, she turned around but there was actually no one there. Standing at one place, she turned around searching if there's anyone in the wide spaced room but there wasn't. She was probably thinking too much that she believed  he was right there. Right there behind her and the fact that she could feel his presence just makes her more confused with her own thoughts. Hye Ryung closed her eyes and shook her head. Shaking all her thoughts away. It was probably because she's been avoiding and hasn't seen him for 3 months now. Although she was nearby, she avoided him. She didn't want anymore. She rather watch from a distance than get hurt from a short distance and sometimes when she sees his figure from the back and a far, she would smile because she missed seeing him and listening to his voice up close. His voice was like the sound of the wind to her. It was so calm that she could listen to it forever. Thinking about his voice could even make Hye Ryung smile softly to herself ; filled with her own thoughts. "Hye Ryung!", Eunhyuk said popping his head in through the door. "Nae?", Hye Ryung quickly cover up her face expression with a smile. "Let's grab some lunch. You've been singing for so long. Take a rest", he said entering the practice room fully now. "Arasso. Let's go", Hye Ryung grab her bag and quickly head out following Eunhyuk. She wasn't in her practice clothes or anything because she just dropped by the practice room to try singing a song she thought of in mind and was planning to make it one of the songs for her next hit. She was wearing a black skinny jeans, white creeper shoes, black beanie and beige knitted sweater.

 (Her outfit)

They went for lunch but halfway, Eunhyuk got a call from the agency saying there's a last minute recording because they accidentally deleted his previous recording and they need it as soon as possible. So Hye Ryung continued having lunch herself. She walked in disguise through a market but didn't buy anything. She just wanted to get back that feeling of being nobody in the crowd althought she loves being a singer now. Even singers miss being those people, you know? Well, that feeling comes to Hye Ryung fast since she's still at her early stage of being a singer and she still needs to get used to it obviously. She was walking around, looking at some stalls she was passing by and when she got to the center of market, there was 4 junctions she could turn into. She looked through each one and when she look at the last one, she noticed a very familiar figure. She could spot him even if he's among a million of people. Even with his disguise on. Loving him from a distance for 4 years has got her to notice the little things about him. She stood there watching him. 3 months of avoidance got her to miss his presence. It was like she's back to being someone he doesn't know again. She smiled to herself under her long red wine scarf that's covering half her face, it has been quite a while since she saw him from this short distance. Donghae was buying something from a store and it looked like a necklace. Hye Ryung's expression on her face changed under her disguise. After 3 months, just by getting a little closer to him already her hurt by letting her watch him buy a necklace which could probably be Tiffany's soon. Hye Ryung who was standing there quickly turn because Donghae suddenly turn towards her direction after making his payment and as she turned, a person bumped into her which got her to quickly apologized. This caught Donghae's attention. Quickly, Hye Ryung walked away the opposite direction.

Donghae followed, he had the feeling it was Hye Ryung because he actually notices how she hasn't been showing her face for quite some time and there was once where she actually turn around and walk through another way when she bumped into Donghae. He didn't know what was going on but he needed to find out. Plus, he noticed that she began avoiding him after that particular night where Donghae saved her from being disturbed from those drunkard guys. It got him wondering, 'She wants to be disturbed?', but then he thought again and it was impossible. He literally saw her pull her hands away with a serious look on her face and she was trying to get away from them. Besides, he knows that girls like her wouldn't want to be disturb by idiot drunk guys. He's not that dumb to not see that, obviously. Without hesitation, he ran after H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter