Watching.

How I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, let's have lunch. Baegopa", Tiffany said pouting as she watch Donghae in the recording room in the middle of the afternoon where they're both off scehdule. "I'm trying to complete this song. Can't you ask your girls to go with you?", Donghae asked focusing on writing the notes that he just played. Tiffany's expression changed. "But I want to have lunch with you? Can't you just give us an hour?", Tiffany asked. Donghae let out a sigh,"Can't you go without me just this time?", he asked with a frustrated look on his face. Tiffany showed shock in her expression seeing Donghae acting this way towards her all of a sudden. "Are you serious?", Tiffany asked with an angry expression now, as though she got stood up by her date. Donghae didn't reply but kept playing his guitar and had so much focus on the song he's working on. "Oppa!", Tiffany scolded out loud as she stood up. Donghae look up with a annoyed face, "What? Can't you see I'm busy?", he asked. Tiffany look away in disappointment, "You know what, this is probably just a bad day. I'll see you tomorrow", Tifanny said with her eyes closed avoiding anymore arguments between the two of them. She then left the recording room angrily. Donghae who was sitting there with his guitar then looked at the door. He felt guilty for rejecting lunch with Tiffany and he definitely did felt guilty for having that intense argument about him not wanting to go for lunch with her when she really insisted that he has to go to lunch with her. He wasn't sure what he is even doing in this relationship. He feels like their only friends but Tiffany feels like their have somthing in this relationship. He has to admit that he did feel something for Tiffany but it was slowly fading away and he knows that. He didn't feel the sparks he felt for her like he did before. In the mids of thinking, the door opened oh so suddenly and Hye Ryung came in. "Oh, sorry. I didn't...know anyone was here", she said.

Donghae look up and saw Hye Ryung, "No, no. I'm just here to find some peace", he said, pointing to his music sheet so that she got the idea that he was working on a song. "Oh, I was told no one would be here. So I could practice my new song", Hye Ryung explained. Both of them just stayed quiet forawhile until Hye Ryung felt really awkward, "I'll just find another recording room", she said leaving because she knew that something would go wrong if she stayed. "No!", Donghae said stopping Hye Ryung's feet. "I mean, I'm not suppose to be here. So just pretend I'm not here and go ahead and practice. You won't notice I'm here", Donghae said with a soft friendly smile. Hye Ryung replied his smile with an awkward smile and walk shyly to the recording room. She put all her doubts and stayed. She turn on the system so it could record her voice into the system but she didn't turn on the speaker. So no one else would here her sing. Donghae outside couldn't help but watch her sing inside. Even by looking at her sing without able to hear anything, he could feel the emotions she's potraying in her song. She realy puts emotions as one of the most importance initials in her songs. Not long after, he got curious of how her new song is going to be and so we went to the system without her knowing and switched on the speaker. Her song was very sophisticated. For women who are strong and who were taken for granted before. "Your song is brilliant. Did you write it out of experience?", Donghae asked when Hye Ryung got out of the recording space. Hye Ryung hesitated, "Uh, yeah...", she replied opening the water bottle in her hand and took a big gulp of it. "Do you mind singing my song again? I made some changes and I would love to see how goes now", Donghae asked with a smile on his face. He seemed to forgot all about his argument with Tiffany recently that day. "If it's going to help then why not", Hye Ryung said taking the music sheet from Donghae avoiding his gaze. She put a thumbs up, signally Donghae that she's ready after taking a while to read the music notes. She began singing the song and suddenly she stopped. "This part is very weird", she said looking at the music sheet properly. Donghae looked surprised, "Wae? Which part?", he asked out of curiousity. Hye Ryung stepped out of the recording box and sat down at the table, "Here, it sounds weird with the tune going lower. The background music is already low right? It should go higher. Like...na e geu moseupdeul ijeneun jogeumsshik dallijil geora yaksokhaeyo", Hye Ryung sang the last part which sounded much better than the lower tone. Donghae just watched her talk comfortably about his song and he naturally just smiled. "Yeah, it sounds better. Go try it with the higher tone. Palli", Donghae rushed Hye Ryung out of excitement. When Hye Ryung sang that particular part that she suggested should be changed, Donghae put a thumbs up, telling her it sounds great. They both sat at the sofa with the table in front of them and discussed about the song because there are some parts that Donghae couldn't figure out how to sing it well with the song and Hye Ryung seems to be very good at it since she wrote her own songs as well. Hye Ryung laughed at certain times unintendedly because Donghae is very childish and funny at times and Donghae himself would laugh too.

On the other hand, Tiffany made her way back to the studio because she felt guilty for pushing Donghae to do something he didn't want to when he's obviously very focused on finishing his song. She thought to herself that Donghae would probably be very angry with her because of her attitude towards him. He was working for his career and she was pulling him away from it. Pulling him from achieving his goals on the song. "Oppa", Tiffany opened the door and continued her sentence saying, "Mianhae, I didn't mean to be so harsh and forced you to do... something you..don't want to...do", her sentece got slower seeing Donghae still with his guitar and Hye Ryung sitting opposite him with music sheets on the table. "What is she doing here?", Tiffany asked because obviously both Donghae and Hye Ryung was looking at her when she entered in the first place. "Oh, Hye Ryung-ah was suppose to use this room to practice her new song but I was in here. She's helping me with my song now", Donghae simplified his story which gave Tiffany the wrong idea. Hye Ryung was sitting in silence not wanting to get invovle in their conversation even though she's already in it. "Then why isn't she practicing", Tiffany said firmly looking at Hye Ryung. "She was, then I asked her to sing my song so I can hear how it sounded like. She then helped me improved it", Donghae explained further. "I can sing the song for you", Tiffany said angrily. "I better go", Hye Ryung said leaving. Tiffany gave her a death stare and she passed by but Hye Ryung kept her head low. She didn't mean for anything to happen. She was feeling quite happy that she was able to help Donghae with his song but now she just feel millions and millions of guilt in herself for helping him. The door closed but Hye Ryung just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter