Shinning Angel.

How I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day has come, Hei Ryung's debut stage. Finally after all the hard work, she's going to debut as a solo singer. Everything was falling into place for her except for the fact that she's hopeless devoted to a man she loves that she knows she will never ever have. The night before, she sat in her room thinking and shaking about her debut stage. She never knew time would pass by just like that and the next thing she knows is she's going to be an official solo singer after her first performance in front of thousands of people and even on TV. Although she was nervous she knew she was ready. She has to admit that it has been a wonderful training experience as Donghae somehow was really helping her through. He was instructed by Boa to help Hei Ryung overcome any doubts and help her boost her confidence because she'll need a lot of it once she's a singer. So he has been doing his work and had spent a lot of time with Hei Ryung with the intensions to help her. It was the best part of her training experience and it was definitely something she would never forget. Hei Ryung is upset though that since she'll be a singer, there is no more him helping her anymore. She on her own as this is exactly what they've all trained her for. Hei Ryung got into her bed and soon fell asleep. She'll need all the energy she can get for the next day that awaits her.

She got up the next day (woken up by her alarm) and went straight into getting dressed to head over to the the MNET M-Countdown. She didn't apply make up on except for moisturizer because her make up artist will do all that for her. Her nails and hair was even done the day before. Since it's her first appearance she wants to make sure she dresses up appropriately so that she can give a good impression on people or some 'soon to be' fans. She put on a grey and white jumper, comfy grey and white striped longs, a pair of yellow high cut heels, big no lens glasses and tied (to cover up her pale and sleepy eyes) and tied her hair into a side braid. She wore her the back pack she wore to one of Super Junior's concert (the one she threw the gift on stage for Donghae), grabbed everything she needs and left her room. She joined her manager and the others.

(her outfit)

It was when she was there gathering with the others that she found out Super Junior was heading to MNET M-Countdown as well for a special performance. It was the first time she saw Donghae early in the morning with his sleepy face and gesture. She found him rather cute that way. She hid herself most of the time from the other idols who were heading to the MNET building as well because she didn't want them to see her face all pale, sleepy and blur-ish. "Good morning", Eunhyuk tap Hei Ryung by the shoulder from the back. Hei Ryung closed her eyes tightly thinking, "Crap, so much for wanting to avoid from seeing anyone". She slowly turn around and saw Eunhyuk. "Good morning, oppa", she said as she bowed. "Your debut day has come, I'm sure you're very nervous right now", he said smiling happily as Hei Ryung. "Nae, very nervous", Hei Ryung replied with a sad face, then covered her face with her hands. "Aigoo, don't be. You'll do great", Eunhyuk said putting his arms around Hei Ryung like she's his little sister. Hei Ryung and Eunhyuk has been closer ever since they first talked. They were like brothers and sisters. Their friendship really went up to the point where they're very comfortable with each other's presence. "Eh Hye Ryung-ah, we should have lunch this weekend to celebrate the mark of your stardom", Eunhyuk said pulling her towards the crowd because he knows how she hates attentions from other idols. "Oppa, yes yes we'll have lunch. Oppa please", Hye Ryung said trying to release herself while trying to stop her feet from being dragged as well. "Here we are! Guys, meet my little sister", Eunhyuk said to the Super Junior guys who are waiting to get onto the vehicle including Donghae. Hye Ryung kept her head down, "Annyeonghaseyo", she wished. "She's your sister? How come you didn't tell us before?", Kangin asked in shock. Everyone else was also shocked except for Donghae who just stood and watched. "Ani, we're not blood related", Hye Ryung quickly said. "Ya, don't you want to be my sister?!", Eunhyuk joked. "We're really close friends but I like to call her my sister", Eunhyuk continued to explain to the rest. "Today is her debut right?", Donghae suddenly voiced out looking at all of them. When Donghae spoke, Hye Ryung straight away lift her head up and look at him with a little shock in her eyes but it wasn't obvious to people. "Nae, it is. Please show her a lot of love and support", Eunhyuk said for Hye Ryung.

When they got to their destination, Hye Ryung was quickly rushed to get her all dolled up for her first performance. When she got out of the car, she could hear people calling out her name already and without fail she should turn and wave with a sincere happy smile. What she didn't know was that she already had fans before her debut because they watched her videos on Youtube which was uploaded by fans. Many people was taking photos as well and some even handed to her gift bags with the phrase "Congratulatiosn on your debut!" from the fans. Hye Ryung used her real name for her screen name because if she's going to be famous, she wants the name her parents gave to be famous not a screen name that has no relation to her or a meaning to her. "Hye Ryung, follow me please. You need to introduce yourself to some idols here", her manager said. She followed her manager after her hair, make up are done and after she got into her performances clothes. "Annyeonghaseyo, Hye Ryung-imnida. Please to meet you", she wished to everyone she sees. Everyone was very friendly and nice to her. Soon she was outside her dressing room feeling nervous because after 3 idol groups and it would be her debut stage. Her hands was shaking so she held them both together. She kep turning around and closed her eyes facing the wall. Donghae who was on his way back to Super Junior's dressing saw this as she walked pass the hallway. He smiled to himself and made his way nearer to Hye Ryung. "Are you okay?", he asked holding Hye Ryung's right shoulder to stop her from turning around. Hye Ryung looked surprised to him, well she is surprised to see him all of a sudden when she's not expecting anything. "Yeah, of course I'm fine", Hye Ryung quickly replied trying to hide her nervousness. Donghae just stood and watched her, he knows that she's lying. "Alright then, good luck -", Donghae said but got cut off by Hye Ryung who blurted out saying, "Okay I'm not okay! I'm scared! What is I fall or went out of tune or my face expression is bad -", Hye Ryung walked back and forth. She forgot the fact that the person who she had a crush on since she was 15 years old is watching her panicking like a crazy person. Donghae smiled and walked to Hye Ryung, the moment she turn he grabbed her by both shoulders and look straight into her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter