Unexpected.

How I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hei Ryung woke up late one day. BOA told her to sleep in because she's been training very hard that she's not getting enough sleep. They're very proud to have her as their trainee and indeed pleased with her constant improvements, passion and hardwork towards this company. She got out of bed lazily and went straight for the bathroom but due to her sleepiness since she's not really use to waking up so late she gets extremely sleepy due to tiredness and she walked straight to the door knocking her head at the end of it. "Ah", she gasped out loud and started rubbing her head as she opened the door with a cute angry face. Hei Ryung got ready and headed out. She decided to dress up more stylish since she gets the day off. She went on and wore a plain black work wear top with light brown high waist skirt and a dark greyish blue over sized sweater over with a pair of black cat ballerina flats and her hair wavy plus tied into a pony tail.

 (her outfit)

Hei Ryung decided to head to the cafe and see what's going on and how the business is going since she's been gone but as she was about to the leave the agency lobby, someone called her name out loud. "Miss Choi!", the clerk shouted. Hei Ryung turned in shock but quickly replied, "Annyeonghaseyo, is there a problem?", she asked politely after bowing as she greeted the clerk because without doubt, the clerk is an older woman. "Boa wants to you see you in the meeting room", the clerk informed. "Chincha? Arraso, I'll go straight there right now. I don't want to keep her waiting", Hei Ryung replied. She bowed to bid farewell and quickly headed to the meeting room. Everything was normal until she walks into the meeting room filled with people cheering. Hei Ryung was definitely in shock, her face expression was blank and she was completely stuck. Not knowing what to do. It was so awkward for her. "Mian, what's going on?", she asked awkwardly to Tiffany who is the nearest to her. Then she realised most of them there in the room is SM's idols. "Boa will tell you", Tiffany stated with a small smile. Hei Ryung looked around and found Boa. "Boa-ssi, what's happening?", she asked feeling really clueless and lost. "Chulkahae. You're debuting", Boa smiled proudly because she's been keeping her eyes on Hei Ryung. She feels like a proud mother. "Bo?", Hei Ryung asked with confused and shocked expression on her face. "You're debuting! Start writing a song! We've planned to let you release a single first then an album", Boa explained further. "We're here to celebrate. You took less than a year to get yourself where you are. We are all very impressed and proud to have you in our family", Boa continued. Hei Ryung's eyes got teary when she listened to Boa's words. She couldn't believe it. She made it. Hei Ryung turned around and looked at everyone who's busy talking and having fun. She thanked god that they're not paying attention to her because she's already crying out tears of joy. She saw Donghae from a far and her tears were streaming her eyes like a waterfall. She turned around back to Boa and closed her eyes. "You're really happy aren't you?", Boa asked smiling. Hei Ryung nodded, wiping her tears away. After all the months of restless nights, early gym session, singing and dancing all day long. It has been pain off.

At this moment, Hei Ryung could only think of her parents and Donghae. Her tears stopped and she was able to smile now. Boa hugged her tightly out of happiness for her. It was indeed a very happy news of Hei Ryung. "You need to think of a screen name plus if you want to write a song or take a song from our recommendations. Up to you", Boa said and left to join the others. Hei Ryung made sure she didn't look like she cried and joined the others for the small celebration over lunch. Many congratulated her with warm welcomes and she definitely started feeling more like she fits in better now than before. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter