the mysterious vase

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Day 4     The mysterious vase

     At 930 am, Somin opened the office, getting ready for a new day. She changed into her scrubs, and started fixing the office. She then notices the new flowers on her table. She keeps looking at it, until Hyun Joong came in.

     “Good morning So min” greeted Hyun joong. He was wearing a pair of blue jeans,  yellow polo shirt and brown top siders.

     So min turns around, looks at Hyun joong and blushes. “Ah hi, good morning doctor.” Replied So min.

     He then proceeded to his office, leaving So min in the receiving area. Now I’m wondering what she’s thinking again. Haysh. If only I can read her mind. Maybe now she’s wondering about the flowers on her desk. Hehehe. You will never find out So min that it’s from me. Hehehe

     He sits down on his table, checks his email, and read reports about his patients who are still in the hospital.

     In the receiving area, patients came. The same patients who came yesterday. One by one they were ushered into Hyun joong’s office.

     After the four patients, it was already time for lunch. Hyun joong had to leave So min to have lunch alone because he got another call from another hospital, an emergency on a fifty year old man. He just told her not to worry about the upcoming operation, he can do it alone. He just told her to lock up since they would not be entertaining anymore patients this afternoon. He then hurriedly left.

     So min was left at the office alone. So she called her three best friends, Jan di, Jae kyung and Ga Eul. They said that they can have lunch together. And would meet at the mall.

     So min then went to change into her clothes in the changing room on the same level as their office.

     She left the hospital on a taxi on her way to the mall. There she will meet her friends. All of them are volunteers at Happy hearts, the home for special kids, but today they are free. Only their mothers are at the home.

     While waiting for her friends, she walked into her favorite store, where she found a new blouse and skirt. Looking at herself in the mirror, she was thinking what Joongie would think of it. Hey So min! stop thinking about him. He’s to be set up with Min ji, ok? Just be his friend. No other thoughts please.

     She paid for the new skirt and blouse and went directly to the restaurant on the other wing of the mall. She asked for a table for four, since her friends weren’t there yet.

     So min was led to a table near the glass wall of the restaurant. When sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter