good night baby!

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday lunch, park hyatt suite

 

                “baby girl, wake up.” He kissed her awake, as he removed her diamond tiara, the bright sun coming through the floor to ceiling glass windows, the sun’s rays hitting the stones.

                “hmmmm.” She mumbles in her sleep, “babe, it hurts.”

                “what hurts baby?” he asked her, placing the tiara on the bedside table.

                “my you know what and my back hurts. I think I have mens.” She says, lying on her back, as he slid under the covers with her. “good morning husband.” She finally opened her eyes, smiling up at him, as he kissed her chin.

                “sorry I hurt you last night,” he kissed her bare shoulder, his hand on her belly. “it’s time for lunch,” he reminded her, when her stomach grumbled.

                “ok babe. let me shower first.” She tried getting up, and he let her go.

                “babe, don’t look.” She turned to him, “cover your eyes!” she asked him, as the covers revealed her . She pulled the covers with her, but he pulled it back, leaving her on the edge of the bed.

                “no!” he , seeing how red somin was getting.

                “babe, please.” She pleaded, “cover your eyes!” as she made her way to the bathroom , leaving a laughing hyun joong in bed. Somin was wincing in pain as she brushed her teeth, looking in the mirror with her tousled hair, her mascara smudged and her lips swollen from the kisses they shared last night and the beginnings of hickeys on her neck and shoulders. The warm water fell on her, the steam filling the shower stall, when she felt arms on her belly, warm chest on her back.

                “baby girl,” he kissed her nape, “sorry for laughing. You don’t have to be embarrassed about anything, I saw, tasted, and kissed every inch of you,” he turned her around to face him. “I love you baby girl.”

                Somin just smiled at him and tiptoed to kiss him, “I love you baby boy. I’m shy about showing my body, it’s only you who has seen me like this,” she says.

                “good, and I have no plans of sharing you.” he kissed her forehead, the water falling on them. “now let’s shower,” he took the shower ball and lathered them both, when he saw the blood colored water draining. he paid it no mind and finished their shower, and dried them both off. with both of them in robes, thy cuddled on the couch, waiting for their lunch to arrive.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter