blehhh

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                While on skype and with somin’s teasing, he left her. She kept calling him, but no hyun joong came to her. After buttoning his shirt that she was wearing, she plopped down on her bed and started watching the movie that she found online. A tutorial on  giving s. She was focused and taking points and hints and didn’t notice hyun joong getting inside her room, and started kissing her nape, as he laid down beside her.

                “babe, you shouldn’t have teased me.” he whispered to her, the side of her neck, making somin moan. His hand moved under her shirt, his fingers tweaking her s.

     “babe.” somin moaned louder, but hyun joong shushed her, putting his index finger in to stifle her moans. Her laptop on the bed kept on playing the movie she was watching, with the girl learning how to give her boyfriend a .

     “now, baby, I love what you’re watching.” He kissed her, his hand moved to her parted thighs, his finger traced the edge of her .

     “I watched it, when you left me on skype. I want to learn to please you.” she tells him, turning on her back, her hand rubbing against his engorged through his sweatpants. Hyun joong groaned and helped her lower his pants and kicked it aside.

     “babe, let’s play.” He says and somin shrieked in delight.

     “baby, shusss.”

     “I cant wait to be married. Two weeks is too long.” He tells her, kissing her in between, as they faced each other in bed, her hand moving to his chest, tracing her fingertip on his clothed chest. Hyun joong his breath when she reached his crotch.

     “baby hyunnie, you’re super hard.” She , caressing him through his boxers. He just groaned.

     “babe, that’s all because of you.” he reached and put her on top of him, ing her shirt buttons, her perky s met his gaze. His thumbs played with her s and somin arched her back from pleasure, biting her lip.

     He stopped playing with her  s and she bent to kiss him, their tongues playing. Somin got noisier as the kiss got more heated, hyun joong had to stop but somin protested.

     “babe, more.” Somin whined but he just kissed her forehead and buttoned her shirt again and kissed her forehead.

     “baby, let’s just sleep. We still have so much to do in the morning,” he embraced her tighter, tucking her under his chin. “we have forever to do it. I want you to have my ring on your finger, and we’re on our honeymoon in Hawaii.”

     Somin went silent.

     “babe, you don’t want to do it now because you don’t want me?” she whispered to him.

     Hyun joong sat up in bed, surprised at her question.

     “baby,” he calls her, but she was hiding her face on the pillow. “babe, listen to me.”

     “no.” she buried her face on the pillow.

     “babe,” he kissed her nape, taking her hand in his after taking off his boxers, he nipped kissed on her nape, nibbling on her earlobe. Somin moaned. He took her hand and guided it to his crotch, where her hand met his .

     “see how hard I am?” he asked her, whispering to her, nibbling kisses on her nape, and somin just nodded her head still under the pillow, his hand guiding her in touching him.

     “babe, don’t ever doubt that I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter