What is the reality?

Pitch Black

 

 

Kyuhyun stares blankly infront of the class, he was trying to understand what his bald professor was discussing about. Maybe it was about how Newton or Einstein fought for the love of their life and how Shakespeare discovered gravity. Or maybe simply how he ended up into this messy looking him. Last night he woke up after that weird dream and he just couldnt take out the anxiety that's creeping inside him so he decided to just put all of his pent up stress into killing aliens and destroying his favorite playmates on Starcraft. Maybe it was too much that he was still playing at 7 am when he was suppose to be eating breakfast, taking a bath and running for school.

"Class dismissed! Pass all your essays tomorrow" his goody bald professor walked out of the room looking all bald as ever. Kyu blinks thrice before packing his things and following the footsteps of his fellow classmates. It was his last class for the day and so he headed to the bus stop. He rode the first bus home and took the sit at the back. Finding a comfortable position, he let himself fly away again and rest his worn self.

 

????

 

Kyuhyun stirs as he felt something warm grazing his cheek. He felt secured just lying there, it was like he's on heaven and that was an angel's breathe. But the hell?! He on heaven? That's a big joke! He opens his eyes and got the biggest surprise of his freaking life.


"I'm Lee Sungmin" the beautiful guy in his dream giggles cutely as he rolls off to the the farthest side of the bed."Finally you're awake! I thought you'll be sleeping like Sleeping Beauty and i have to kiss you to wake you up!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT AND WHY ARE YOU INSIDE MY HOUSE!?" well yeah he's in his house, he could see his precious laptop on the side and the pajama he wore last night.

The Sungmin guy looked down, sighing. "Well you were sleeping on the bus and i was just afraid that you might get lost and hurt so i took you home"

"And how did you know where i lived?! Are you a stalker?!" the guy's eyes widen and shook his head thrice. "What are you then?!"


Lee Sungmin scratches his head and shyly looked at his eyes. "I'm your destiny" He almost fainted but he forbid himself to do so because behind the shy smiles of the mysterious guy is the million bits of true love.

 

?????

 

Five hours had pass since Kyuhyun opened his eyes and got surprised by Sungmin's presence on his bed. Everything was moving fast and now he was all over Sungmin, hugging and kissing him everywhere. He was just addicted to this man's soft porcelain skin, his bow shaped pouty lips, soft black hair and his fiercely gentle eyes. Lee Sungmin is perfect and he's so much more for a game addict guy like Cho Kyuhyun.

"Where have you been all my life Sungmin? Why just now? I was waiting for you from the very beginning" Kyuhyun whispered softly, his eyes intended to show Sungmin his sincerity. Sungmin giggled and blushed. He was cute and childish like that, he would be tomato red everytime Kyuhyun will tell him sweet words.


"Do you know what destiny means Kyu? It means whatever happens, may it be now or later as long as our love's written up there we will always meet and our hearts will always recognize each other" Sungmin nuzzled closer to Kyuhyun and sighs contentedly. "I am meant for you and you were meant for me, no space, no time can ever change that"

 

?????

 

Kyuhyun stares bluntly at Sungmin who's sitting opposite him on the table. The cute guy was writing something on the piece of paper he had earnestly asked Kyuhyun to get him. He seems so busy that he doesnt mind how Kyu's stare was getting dimmer and dimmer by the moment or how many times Kyuhyun changed position from sitting, standing and slumping down the table. Kyuhyun doesnt want to get irritated that this piece of paper is taking most of their suppose them precious times. "Sungminssi~~ what are you doing?" he was already pouting cutely wanting to use his aegyo charm over the much more aegyo guy.

"Stop doing that horrible thing Kyu~ its like ewwww in you" the cute guy smiles not even looking that him that made Kyuhyun's brow to raise together. "And why are you even doing that? Are you out of your mind? And look at me! I'm writing some important stuffs here"

Kyuhyun stands and stomps his feet, his face all red and so unpretty. "I DON'T CARE WHAT IS THAT! ALL I WANT IS FOR YOU TO LOOK AT ME AND ME ALONE! IM YOUR DESTINY RIGHT? OR IS THAT PIECE OF JUNK JUST TOOK MY POSITION AWAY LIKE THAT?"

Sungmin's face was unreadable but the moment Kyuhyun stop ranting he suddenly burst out laughing crazily to himself. Oh Holyness of love this Kyuhyun is really a brat! He stands and runs towards Kyuhyun, jumping on him and hugging him tight. "Silly kid! what i was writing was actually for you! This are all the things you should remember at me. My name, my age, my favorite food, my favorite color, EVERYTHING THERE IS ABOUT ME!"

Kyuhyun's creased face hasn't changed a bit but he turn to flick the smaller man's forehead. "Why do i need to have that list when you will be here to tell it to me personally? are you planning on leaving me now? or maybe i have those crazy disease like alzheimer's disease. But men that's just plain stupid!"

Sungmin giggles and pecks his cheeks. "Silly kid again, there's nothing real in this world but our love Kyu" Sungmin smiles and closes his eyes. "But remember Kyu, we are meant to be together and i am your destiny but now sleep tight and once again you'll know who i am to you"

Kyuhyun blinks and suddenly everything turns pitch-black once again. He's drowning into another weird dream and it's something he doesnt want to continue.