Prologue

Pitch Black

 

 

 

Kyuhyun looks around as he tries to remember whats happening. All he could grasp is the memory of how he plopped down on his comfy bed, closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth of his blankets. But now he's into this crazy pitch-black world with this guy, this guy who appeared infront of him and smiled. Oh Holyness he could still remember how his heart starts thumping fast when this guy held his hand. He could still feel the redness of his cheeks as he planted an innocent peck on his lips. He seems real but no, he couldnt be real. This is just a dream. Yes, he's only dreaming and soon he'll wake still clad with his blue pajamas.

"Are you leaving me now?" the guy looked up at him with those fox like eyes. Eyes that's drowning him into falling more into this fantasy.

"What's your name? Tell me what's your name!" Kyuhyun panics when he suddenly feels a force pulling him away. He's waking up but no, he doesn't want to wake up yet.

The guy smiles and touches his face, leans into him and breathes right infront of him. "Open your eyes and you'll know who i am" Kyuhyun struggles and grabs the guy but it was so strong, too strong that he flew away into nothingness.