Finale. Part 1.

I Love My Teacher!

" Thats a camera my mom gave me. " Ye-jin smiled and took the camera from you. She shoved it in her backpack. 

" ohh Ok " You smiled weakly. You didnt trust ye-jin.  * Why would she do this to me? What did i do to her? * 

You quietly sat staring at your notebook.  * What should i do * 

~~~ AfterSchool ~~~~ 

You deciced to confront Ye-jin. You went to a classroom that she always started at after school. You slowly walked to the door. You could here people laughing and giggling. You cracked the door open a little and peeked inside. 

" She actually believed me when i said i got that camera from my mom. " She smiled with her other friends. 

" I cant believe she would hook up with the teacher. I told her that i liked him. This is what she deserved." She laughed. 

" You ! " You opened the door and stormed in the room. 

" I cant believe you would be low enough to do that! " You yelled in her face. She looked suprised. 

" I Got kicked out because of you. " You glared at her. 

" It's your fault. I told you i like him first. " She stood up. 

" " You slapped her across the face and left the room. Leaving her stunned. 

~~~~ P.O's house ~~~~~

You cried into P.O's arms. 

" Ye-jing did it " You mumbled,

" It's okay " He rubbed your back. 

" What are we gonna do about my parents? " You sobbed. 

" I'll... talk to them. "

" But.. What if they yell at you and... " P.O cut you off midsentence. 

" It's going to be fine. " He smiled. 

" They will forgive you. " He patted your head and held you tightly. 

~~~~ YOUR HOUSE ~~~~ 

You silently stood behind P.O. He knocked on the door. 

" Hel-- " You mom stopped talking when she saw you and P.O. 

" What are you doing here?" She glared at him. 

" I came to talk to you and jinhee's father " He said sternly.  Your mom looked from you to P.O. 

" Fine " She walked into the house. 

You sat in front of the table. You and P.O on one side and your parents on the other. 

" What do you want? " Your dad said sternly.

" I want to talk to you about Jinhee and i. Our relationship. " P.O said. 

" I dont care about your relationship with her. " 

" Jinhee is your daughter you should care about her.  " P.O's hands tightiened. 

" I will not have a daughter that disggraces this family. " Your dad frowned. 

" Jinhee loves you. Your her parents. You should support her in every choice she makes. " P.O said. 

" I WILL NOT SUPPORT SUCH A DISGUSTING CHOICE. SHE SHOULD BE WITH SOMONE HER OWN AGE , NOT HER TEACHER. " 

" How do you feel about it? " P.O turned to face your mom. 

" I..... Dont like it. I dont want a daughter like this. " Your mom looked down. You started to tear up. 

" Is that your final choice? " P.O looked from your mom to your dad. 

" Yes " Your dad said.

" Yes " Your mom said. 

" Ok. We will be leaving. " P.O stood up and dragged you along. You started to cry more. You went up to your dad and slapped him in the face.

" I hate you! " You ran out of the room. P.O followed. He drove you back to the house. The car was incomplete silence. P.O spoke first. 

" Are you okay? " P.O asked. 

" I'm perfectly fine. I love you and thats all that matters. " You turned and looked at him. You smiled. 

" Are you sure? " He asked concerned. 

" Yes " He stared into your eyes. He nodded believing you. 

You reached the house. You walked in the house. 

" I'm gonna take a nap. " You walked towards your room. You slowly climbed to bed. You passed out. P.O silently watched you fall to sleep. 

" I Need to do it today. " P.O kissed you on the forehead and walked out the room.