My First Kiss!

I Love My Teacher!

~~~~~~~~~~ AFTER SCHOOL~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was time. It was your first day of tutoring. You walked towards P.O class. * Why does my heart feel so weird? * You knocked on the classroom door. 

" Come in " You came in and shut the the door. You turned walked over to his desk.

" Im here you tutor........ ing " You paused halfway between your words. P.O had his shirt loosned alittle and you could see his chest. 

" Pull out your guitar and get started " He smiled up at you. You started to blush but before it could show you turned around and walked to one of the desks. * Aish , Whhy am i like this? * You pulled your guitar out of the case and put your book  on the stand. P.O sat next to you. 

" Okay, So try and play this Riff " You begun to play slowly. 

" Stop " You looked up at P.O. He grabbed your left and guided them to the right places. He looked at you. 

" Play now , ill  guide your fingers to the right place " You started to play. He slowly pulled your fingers to the right place. 

" Good , Now try on your own " You started to strum the guitar. It actually sounded better. 

" Now , The next one " He explained what you were doing right and wrong.  

" Thanks for helping me " You grabbed your guitar and left. You started to walk home.  * The air smells werid. Its going to rain soon *  As if it knew what you were thinking to started to rain. You had nowhere to go. * ugh , I'll just walk * You walked for about 15 minutes. * When is it going to stop? * 

" Honk , Honk " You turned around. P.O was waving at you from his car. * Should I go over? * You walked over to the car and got in. 

" Your soaked. You could get sick. " P.O looked at you with concern. He turned the heat up in the car.

" Im f-f-fine " You were shaking. 

" No, Do you mind coming to my house? I just live down the block. I can take you home after you warm up." P.O asked you.

" Ummmm.. Sure " You said. P.O drove to his house. He opened the car door for you.

" Put me down " You felt awkward that he was carring you.  He didnt put you down. He went to the door and unlocked it. You could here noises coming from inside. * Does he have roommates ?* He opened the door and carried you in. 

" Yah , Help me ! " You saw someone running down the hallway. He stopped when he you. 

" Who is she? " He asked. Other guys started making there way towards us. * Who are they? * 

" She's one of my student " P.O mentioned and walked towards his room. He sat you down and walked to his closet. He grabbed some sweatpants and a big shirt. 

" Here , Change in the bathroom and meet me in the living room. " He smiled and walked away.  * Why was i hurt when he only called me a student? * You sighed and went to change. 

You came out of the bathroom. You had taken a short shower and washed your hair. You walked to the living room it took you a little while to find it. Everyone was sitting down. Some guy smiled and ran up to you. He put his arm around your waist. 

 " Hey i'm U-kwon " He gave seductive smile. You pushed him away.

" I'm jinhee " You smiled and shook his hand. 

" Jinhee , come over here ." P.O pulled you over and sat u on the couch. 

" Here have some hot coco. " He handed you some. 

" Are you going to interduce me too your friends? " You asked smiling. 

" Oh, Say something " He looked at the guys. The guy sitting next to you started talking.

" Hi , My name is Kyung. I'm P.O's roommate" He smiled. * He looks friendly. *

" My name's U-kwon but you already know that, baby " One guy smirked at you. * A * 

 " My names's taeil " 

" My names Minhyuk but call me B-Bomb or oppa is fine.  " He smiled at you.

" Jaehyo " 

" Z_I_C_O , zico " One guy from across the room said. 

"  I'm jinhee. so your all roommates? " You asked and they all nodded.

" Well we are  , going out to a club. " U-kwon smiled. 

" You should come " U-kwon asked. 

" She wont be going " P.O answered before you could. 

" You guys can go now " P.O smiled. 

" Okay Okay , lets go " U-Kwon smirked at you. 

" Dont do anything nasty till i get back, you too P.O " U-know laughed.  You started to blush. 

" Get out! " P.O pushed everyone out the house. 

" Sorry about him ,he has .... woman issues " P.O chuckled. 

" Do you wanna watch a movie? " P.O asked.

" Sure. " You sat next to him as he picked a romantic movie. 

" You wanna watch this? " 

" Sure " You begun to watch the movie. You felt awkward becuase P.O was sitting far away from you. You looked at the tv. The main character was about to kiss the other person. The room got silent. 

" Im gonna get someting to drink " P.O got up and walked to the kitchen. Before you could think , you grabbed his wrist. 

" Dont go, " You whispered. He stared at you. 

" Umm Nevermind " You let go of his wrist. In a spilt second P.O pulled you closer to him. His face was so close to yours. You stopped breathing. He slowly pressed his lips onto yours. He kissed you for a couple seconds. You pulled away. You were blushing hard. You turned away from him. * what just happened? *

" Jinhee , Was that your first... " Before he could finish that sentence you had run out the door.  It was still raining. You looked behind you P.O wasnt there. You   ran home. You walked into your house. 

" Honey we were worried were have you been? " You mom and dad were by the door. You ignored them and ran up to your room. You sat on your bed and started to cry. 

" Unni.. " Eun hee knocked on your door. You just sat there not answering. She came in. She saw you crying. 

" Unni Whats wrong? " She hugged yuo as you cried into her arms. 

" I'll hurt whoever did these too you " You started to laugh. 

" What? " She looked at you confused.

* I'm so happy right now * 

He kissed me. 

 

 

I'm sorry if i do dialouge too much. It's just the way i write. 

How do you guys like this so far? 

I think its much better than my other fanfics. 

I have an idea for a new fanfic about bigbang so i will be making it soon. 

~Thanks.

~comment please!,