New Boyfriend!

I Love My Teacher!

It was monday. You were scared to go to school. You were afriad that P.O wouldnt talk to you. * Jinhee, FIGHTING!! * You confidently walked to school . You walked into school. 

" Hey Jinhee how was tutoring? " Ye-jin asked you. 

" It was good " You smiled at her.

" I wish i was you right now. " Ye-jin frowned jealous.  You smirked at her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ After school ~~~~~ 

" jinhee heres your clothes , you left them at my house " P.O handed you a bag. 

" And look im sorry about the... Ummm the kiss " P.O awkwardly smiled 

" its fine " You smiled " ready to get started? " you pulled out your guitar. 

" ummm sure " P.O began to help tutor you. Uet something was different he didnt touch your hand and stayed as far away as possible.

" is something wrong? " you asked him. 

" No " He smiled.  * you got the courage to ask him * 

" okay , i was wondering if you wanna go out to eat later?? " you smiled and asked him. 

" Sure " He answered happily. He drove you to a nice pasta place outside of town. 

" So do you like it? " He asked as you took a bite of your seafood pasta. 

" its good " You stuffed your face with pasta. He started to laugh at you. 

" Nothing " He leaned in and wiped some cream off your bottom lip with his thumb. You froze. * hes touching my lip *

" sorry " He immediatly turned awkward again. He payed and you guys walked outside. It was nice out.

" wanna go walk in the park? " he asked.

" sure " you and him walked off. While you were walking your hands kept bumping. * Should i take his hand * Before you could do anything he grabbed out hand first. You looked up at him. He just blankly looked forward. 

" Do you like me? " You asked him. He just stayed silent. * i can do this Fighting! * You went in front of him. He just stared you in the face. You stepped up on your tippytoes and leaned in close to his lips. You placed your lips on his. He stood frozen for a few second before kissing you back. 

" yes , yes i like you " He mumbled biting your lip. 

" I like you too "  You smiled.  He pulled you into the air and spun you around. 

" PUT ME DOWN!!! " You screamed at him. He sat you down. 

" I have a question. " He looked into your eyes.

" What are we supposed to do when im your teacher? " He frowned.

" Two can keep a secret. " You smriked at him. 

" But if we get caught or something? " 

" Then we runaway together someplace faraway like Africa " You smiled and pulled him in for a hug. 

~~~~~ Next Day ~~~~~~~ 

" Yah!! Jinhee why do you keep smiling? " She waved her hand in front of your face. 

" wahh.... " You snapped out of your gaze. 

" You keep staring at the teacher " You looked up. P.O was busy writing on the board. 

" No! You looked down at your notebook " You smirked. * It's because he's my boyfriend. * You thought in your head.