I'm P.O

I Love My Teacher!

"Jinhee" Your friend yelled as she ran over to you. 

" Hey!" you waved to her. 

" Guess What? We have a new music teacher this year." Ye-jin yelled at you. Her favorite class was music because it was the only thing she was good at. 

" It doesnt matter to me i dont even have music." I said bored.

" Yes you do silly. " Ye-jin handed me my schedule. " Look"

1: Cooking

2: Chemistry

3:Algebra 2

Lunch

4: Goverment

5: Spanish

6: Guitar

" What?? No" You yelled. 

" Come on lets go we have Cooking class." Ye-Jin yeled while pulling my arm. 

~~~~~ Period 6 ~~~~~~~~~~

" Over here Jinhee " ye-jin yelled at you. You smiled and sat down next to her. 

" Look i heard the new teacher is amazingly hot" she giggled.

" Girl you dont have time to stare at hot guys you have to get good grades" you punched her arm.

" Ow, well dont be so uptight" she laughed playfully.

" Welcome to Guitar class " someone with a deep voice said. 

" i'm Pyo jihoon You're new teacher" the man said. The whole class was silent a deep voiced , beautiful , tall man was in front of us. 

" Class you call call me P.O . I will assign you guitars to take home today " He smiled. The girls started whispering to each. 

" You guys can talk to your friends as i call each one of you up. " The class soon got loud with chatter. 

" See, he's really hot. He's not like these other old teachers" ye-jin giggled. You were to busy writing in your notebook. 

" Jung Jinhee "  P.O asked. You got up and walked to the front and into the back room. You looked up at he teacher face.

" Omg tha that's him" You said shocked. 

" Oh so it's you. You owe me a new shirt " P.O smirked.

~~~~~ FlashBack~~~~~~~

Lunch 

You walked down the hall. You were going to give your friend cherries. They were her favorite. You turned the corner only to run into somebody. You spilled Cherries on someone. 

" Oh " The juice from the cherries spilled on his shirt.

" Oh im so sorry" You looked up to she the most beautiful man you have seen. 

" It's ok, i just need a new shirt " He looked at you.

" i'm s-s-sorry " You blushed. He helped you get up. 

" You owe me a new shirt im size M. Bye! " He walked off. You Were still blushing. You remembered *i need to get more cherries!* You ran back to the lunch room. 

~~End of FlashBack~~

" Jinhee" P.O waved in your face. 

" Y-yes " you answered. He looked at you strangely.

" You are guitar #4 and here's your guitar method book " He handed me the book.

" T-Thank You" You tried to grabbed the book. Before you could grab the book P.O leaned into your ear. 

" Remember to bring my new shirt tomorrow" P.O whispered. You froze. 

" Ok" You walked back to you desk.

" what took you so long?" Ye-Jin asked. 

"Nothing" You mumbled. 

" Song Ye-Jin" P.O yelled

"Well i guess its my turn" Ye-Jin left. You just sat there stunned and ashamed. 

~~ After class~~~

You were at you locker grabbing your textbooks. 

" Hey My favorite color is Blue. " You turned around to see P.O. 

" Why would i need to know that? " You asked.

" For My shirt duh!" He laughed.

" Oh well your not getting one"  You walked off. You walked home and went to the kitchen. 

" Hi Mom " 

" Hi honey i was wondering if you could go to the market for me " 

" Ok sure" You went to your room and put your backpack on the bed. You grabbed yuor wallet and left. When you reached the market you grabbed KKimchi ,tofu, beef and lots of seasonings. You even grabbed a pack a bannana yogurt. You were walking home when you passed a clothing store. You stopped and remembered. 

" You owe me a new shirt" 

You walked into the store and walked through the row of mens shirts. 

" Excuse me Ma'am. Do you need help finding something?  " A empolyee came up to you. 

" umm... I need a Blue button up shirt " YOu weakly smiled.

" Sure "  she walked away and came back with a nice blue button up shirt.

" How about this?" 

" It's perfect " You smiled. 

" I will wrap it for you " She walked you to the counter. You payed. 

" You're boyfriend is so lucky" She smiled.

" OH no he's not my boyfriend " You explained. 

" Well ,soon anyway " She smiled. You walked out of the shop. * What was that supossed it mean* 

" Whatever" You walked home and took a nice shower. You ate dinner with your mom , dad and sister Eun hee. You walked up to your room. You put your earphones on and listened to BigBang's song blue. Eventually you fell asleep.