3: You Make My Heart Flutter - School PART 2

You Make My Heart Flutter

3...

2... 

1.

YES! LUUUUUNCH!

I quickly stood up from my seat and packed the things on the desk back to my backpack.

"Hey. Hey. Kiara. Are you in a hurry?" Nichole asked beside me, mimicking what I am currently doing.

"Yes. Aside from my stomach which is desperately needed to be fed, I'm trying to escape from those two." I answered referring to Byunghun and Chanhee who were smiling mischeviously at us.

She glanced at the two weirdos and then back to me. "Errr.. You're probably right, we should get going. Now. They're creeping the life out of me." Nichole agreed.

As soon as we finished packing, we scurried out of the room, but took one last glance at Byunghun and Chanhee. They were checking us out! That's why they were smiling mischeviously at us awhile ago. Eww.. Gross.

I gave them both a dirty look and headed to the cafeteria with Nichole.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"What's the occassion today? The foods served today are delecious." Nichole curiously said, glancing at the food infront of her.

I shrugged. "I have no idea."

We are currently sitting on our tables right now. No. We're not eating.... yet, we're curiously glancing at our foods. 

The lunch ladies were giving us hamburgers , french fries, spaghetti and chicken. I know, many and yummy. They even gave us deserts, 2 to be specific; Mango float and Banana Split. They even let us drink cola even though we're not allowed to.

Maybe something good happened to the principal. Principal J is the one responsible for this. I'm sure of it. Ahhh.. Whatever.

Me and Principal J are close because of Nichole. They are cousins. Our Principal isn't old, unlike the other principal's in other schools. Principal J is still 25. I know he's young.. kinda' and still single if I may add. He's a fun person to be with. He's like a teenager in heart.

But his facade tells you otherwise. Strict, intimidating, scary, terror. He IS strict, but only in school. He IS intimidating, but he really has a good heart. He may be scary sometimes if he gets full of you or if he loses his patience. But he's certainly not a terror.

Though he may be a good principal who has no guts to hurt his pupils, he's not this kind or good to give us delecious lunch. I'm not insulting him, I'm just telling the truth.

Nichole suddenly leaned closer to me. "Hey. Wanna find out what happened to J later?" She calls him J since they're that close with each other. I call him Principal J to show a little respect to him. 

I tilted my head. "Funny. That's what I was planning to do later."

She smirked at me. "I'm a mind reader if you didn't know yet." She said while making funny movements with her hands. 

I raised a brow. "Prove it." 

"Think of something then."

Chocolate

"Chocolate." She said with a smirk.

I stared at her with wide eyes.

"Don't be amused. You said 'chocolate' out loud." An annoying voice rang into my ear.

Why is he here?

I looked at my back.

Why are THEY here?

As if reading my mind, Byunghun spoke up. "No available tables."

"And you're sitting with us?" Nichole spoke up. They all nodded. "Why don't you sit beside those cheerleaders?" Nichole asked rudely.

"Nah. Too clingy." Chanhee answered. 

"What about those fangirls of yours?" I suggested rudely nodding at the girls who were gawking and drooling over them.

"Same with those cheerleaders. Too clingy." Minsoo spoke up.

"Please noona. Can we sit here?" Ricky begged giving us his puppy dog eyes.

NO. SAY NO TO PUPPY DOG EYES. SAY NO- 

He's cute not to say no to.

say no Kiara.

But he's so cute brain.

so?

I can't say no to it.

whatever.

"Ummm.. Hello, earth to Kiara. Earth to Kiara." A hand was waved up and down infront of my face, making me snap back to reality.

Did I just make a conversation with my brain?

Weird.

"So? We can sit here right?" Daniel asked.

"Uhhh.. Yeah sure." Nichole hesitantly nodded her head.

They hurriedly sat with us and pigged out on their food. Nichole and I watched them, amused.

"Wow. You guys eat like pigs." Wait. That was supposed to be my thought. I clamped my lips with both of my hands. "Sorry. I didn't intend to say it out loud." My face flushed a dark shade of pink.

"It's okay. We eat like this, whether we're in public or not." Jonghyun, let me just call them by their AKA's. Changjo shrugged and continued to eat.

I looked around and noticed that half of the girls who were in the cafeteria kept on glaring at us, especially the cheerleaders and the fangirls. Uh-oh. Why do I have a feeling they're going to make our lives a living hell for stealing their so called 'oppas' from them?

My life hates me.

 

A/N:
Hey there readers. I updated. Teehee. 

From now on, I'm not gonna use their real names anymore. I'm gonna call them CAP, L.joe, Chunji, etc. OK? AND, sorry for the grammar mistaked for this chapter and for the previous chapters. English isn't my 1st language. 

P.S. I'm not gonna update this January 1. Sorry.