2: You Make My Heart Flutter - School PART 1

You Make My Heart Flutter

BANG! 

What's that sound? Groaning, I pulled my pillow over my head so as not to be disturbed by that annoying -

BANG!

BANG! 

BANG!

Argh. Seriously! 

I annoyingly threw my pillow to a random direction and sat up. "What the fu- freak is that sound?!" I yelled.

The banging stopped. So, it was the door. "Oh. Kiara, you're awake. Freshen up and come downsatirs, hurry!" A voice, which I guess belongs to my bestfriend - Nichole - spoke behind the door.

I groaned. "What time is it?!" I asked, not too loudly but not too soft either. Just enough for her to hear behind the door. 

"6:30" was her response before going down.

- * - * - * - * - * - * - *- * - * - * - * - * - * - *- * - * - * - * - * - * - *- * - * - * - * - * - * - *- * - * - 

"Hey, hey. Faster. You don't wanna be late, don't you?" Nichole asked, not even turning her head back to me.

I fastened my pace so as to catch up with Nichole who was a meter ahead of me. "No."

"Then walk faster you slow poke."  Nichole teased and poked my arm playfully.

I dusted off the imaginary dust on where she poked me. "Don't touch me." I said playfully.

She pouted. "Meanie."

I rolled my eyes. "Says the one who banged on my door loudly and disturbed my peaceful sleep."

"I did it for a reason." She defended.

"Psh. What reason?" 

"If I wasn't there banging on your door you would be late." She reasoned out.

"Doesn't matter. Even if i'll be late, I'll only get detention, not suspension. And, I don't feel like going to school anyway." 

She made a face. "Like you don't care if you get detention." 

My lips twitched in annoyance. 

"We're here." She announced.

We stepped in the school grounds and headed to our classroom.

Infront of us was Seoul University. It's one of the most prestigious and well-known school in Korea, due to its high standards and high quality in teaching. Others said that if you're a student in SU, it means you're no ordinary, you're a special student. Rich people also study here, I'm not one of them though. I'm here because of a scolarship. So with Nichole, she was given a scolarship because of her exceptional skills in Volleyball and Arts. Me? Because of my skills in Dancing, Photography and Writing.

SU (Seoul University) is a school where Jocks, and Queenbee's exist, though people outside school don't know this. I've been a student here since 7th grade, i'm now in my 10th grade. 

I sat down on my seat with Nichole beside me. I checked the time; 6:55 AM

5 more minutes to kill. 

I took out my phone and Nichole decided to speak up. "Hey. Have you heard? The word on the streets said that basketball players from Infinite High will compete against our basketball players?"

I shook my head. "So what if they'll compete?" I asked, raising a brow.

Nichole flicked my forehead. "You're not really into gossips, huh?"

"You figured that out just now?"

"No."

Before I could speak up again, our homeroom teacher arrived. 

"Good morning class. Attendance check." Ms. Jung said and our Class Secretary immediately stood up and went to the front, bringing her notebook with her.

"Eun Chang"

"HERE"

"Dongmin"

"HERE"

"Si Ah"

"HERE"

"Kiara"

"HERE"

"Nichole"

"HERE"

"Byunghun" She called. But silence was what she got. "Byunghun" She called out again, but again, silence was her what she got.

Before she can call another student, someone barged in.

6 guys. Guess who? Yup. Minsoo, Chanhee, Byunghun, Daniel, Changhyun and Jonghyun.

Yay.

Note the sarcasm.

They were panting and gasping for air. I guess they don't wanna be late in this class.

The 6 of them are best of friends. Words on the street says that they've been friends since they were still in diapers. Maybe they're parents are group of friends as well. They are 6/12 of the school's jock. The other 6 were {Seung Min, Chanyeong} <- Koreans {Nick, and Chris} <- Americans {John, and Leo} <- Filipinos. I'm friends of all 6 of them, no, not the first 6 but the remaining six. Among all 6 of them, I'm closer to Chris. Nichole's closer to Chanyeong.

Anyway, the first 6 gets more attention than the remaining 6. I know it's not fair but, that's life. The other 6 don't hate them though, infact, they respect them. The 12 of them are basketball players, that's the reason why they became jocks at school. Compared to Minsoo's group, Seung Min's group is academically excellent. Minsoo's group focus about their basketball career or whatever you call it. 

"You boys are 2 minutes late." Ms. Jung narrowed her eyes at the boys.

"Sorry Ma'am. Won't happen again." Minsoo apologized on behalf of them 6.

"Okay then, take your seats and Eun Sae, please continue." The 6 did as what they were told to do so.

"Yes ma'am." And Eun Sae continued.

Minsoo and Jonghyun sat beside each other, Changhyun and Daniel beside each other and Byunghyun and Chanhee beside each other. The last pair's desk were beside mine and Nichole's.

After the attendance check, the class started.

The class was not a peaceful one since Byunghun and Chanhee kept on annoying us.

This is gonna be loooooooong day.

 

A/N:
Hey there readers, sorry for not updating last Christmas. Our celebration happened. We went to Catigbian (1 hour ride) early in the morning and arrived back at our house late at night. And last 26, 27 and 28, I felt lazy. Mehehe. Wait, last night (Dec 28) was an exception it was my auntie and uncle's Silver Anniversary. :"> 

So, about the story. I don't know if High School has scolarships but just assume if there's none, okay? Haha. Thanks. 

P.S. WHO HAS INSTAGRAM?! :)