1: You Make My Heart Flutter - Fight

You Make My Heart Flutter

 

"YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THERE FOR US!" 
 
"ME? NEVER BEEN THERE FOR YOU AND KIARA?! WHO WORKED HARD FOR THIS FAMILY TO EARN A LIVING? ME! WHO BOUGHT THE THINGS THAT YOU NEEDED? ME! SO, DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME THAT I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!" 
 
"YES. YOU DID WORK HARD FOR A LIVING AND YES YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT THE THINGS WE NEEDED. BUT WERE YOU THERE WHEN WE NEEDED YOU THE MOST? NO! ALL YOU DID WAS WORK. WORK. WORK!"
 
"WHAT CAN MAKE US LIVE? MONEY! WITHOUT WORK, WHERE CAN WE GET MONEY?!"
 
There they go again, my parents, fighting about some stupid thing that is not worthy of their time. This kind of scene is not surprising for me. It drives me insane though, with those loud voices, breaking of things and annoying stuffs. But, I got used to it. They always fight, like, EVERYDAY. 
 
They weren't like this before, until dad's father died and inherited his father's business and wealth. When dad started to work, he became a workaholic. Leaves early to work and comes home late. It became a habit of his. 
 
Mom, before, was very jolly when dad was around. But now, when dad comes home from work, she would glare at him. 
Even though I got used to this scene, I can't help but wish that Karl - my  big brother - was here to comfort me. He's now in college and he's studying in Don Bosco in The Philippines, Cebu. I don't know why he chose that school though. But even though we're far apart, we still keep in touch by means of email-ing, calling, chatting and tweeting. Yeah, he has Twitter.
 
I checked my digital alarm clock for the time and it read, 2:10 A.M. and I still have school tomorrow. 
 
GREAT. JUST GREAT.
 
Note the sarcasm there.
 
WHY CAN'T THEY JUST SHUT UP AND SLEEP. ugh. 
 
I heard mom yell 'stop' and 'her' somewhere along the line, then, silence came and overtook.
 
I wonder what mom said. After minutes of wondering, I drifted to dreamland not forgetting to wish that Karl would come back home.
 
 
A/N:
Hey there readers. MERRY CHRISTMAS! /sleigh bells/ 
I know this Chapter is short and all, but, heeeeey... it's just the beggining. Don't worry, as a christmas present I'm gonna update tomorrow. Wait. I'll try. We still have to have our Christmas Party with my family and relatives. BUT I'LL TRY. I PROMISE! 
 
Again, MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3
 
P.S. Have you watched the "Youtube Rewind Style" in Youtube? No? I reccommend you to watch it. IT'S SO AWESOME.