Someday, I will...

Possessed

I'm sooooo sorry holding this chapter for toooo long. But school has been busier each day and I have no time to write. And perhaps, I'm going to be hiatus for the time being in order to be more concentrated in my oncoming National Test. I know it's rude, I just completely join this site for a short time, but please understand that it's really important. Mian~~~~ ^^'

Anyway, thanks a lot for the subscribers and who had commened the last chapter. Despite my bad English but ou still bother to read and even leave a comment. I'm so grateful having the great readers like you all ;*

*just to remind you again that Kevin and Kiseop were sharing a same body which happened to be Kevin's. So when I write Kevin or Kiseop, it's generally same, okay?*


Kevin exhaled deeply. He leaned his back against the park bench and rested a palm on his forehead. The weather was getting colder. No wonder since it was at the end of autumn.

“Kiseop, I’m sorry,” he muttered. Kiseop inside his head replied with a sigh.

Nothing to be sorry for. You did the right thing. Eli has... gone too far.’

I slapped him and yelled nonsense things to him… even mentioning your death,’

Kiseop shrugged, ‘Really, that’s okay. Come on, Kevin. Let’s go home. It’s so cold here.’

Alright,’ Kevin sighed then straightened his coat and scarf before standing up and walk home. ‘Should we go back there tomorrow?

If you don’t mind,’ Kiseop replied enthusiastically. Kevin could only smile.

Okay. Tomorrow, after class.’


“Kevin, let’s hang out after class,” AJ invited as he saw the smaller boy in the corridor of their school. Kevin frowned in disgust.

“Why should I? I said I won’t hang around you anymore, did I?” he huffed then turned to leave AJ. But of course the other boy wouldn’t let him slip out just like that.

“Wait! Kevin!” AJ abruptly grabbed the other’s arm and forced the blonde-haired boy to face him. “Being so cold and hard now, aren’t you?” he sighed—surprisingly for Kevin—sadly. “Why did you being like this?”

Kevin was taken aback a little by that question for AJ had never asked him that. Not until now. The blonde boy swallowed his saliva. He couldn’t figure out what he was going to tell AJ.

Seeing the hesitation and a bit of fear in his childhood’s friend’s expression, AJ mentally sighed and released his grip onto Kevin’s arm.

“Alright, you won’t tell me, I understand,” AJ spoke, unsurprisingly warmly though hint of sadness was still there. “However, Kevin, I want you to know that whatever happens we’re still friends. I don’t care if you’re not considering me as the one anymore but for me, you’re always be my friend. So, whenever you have a problem, don’t be hesitant to share it with me, de?” AJ showed his famous kitty grin and walked pass the frozen-Kevin. For a mere second, he felt AJ’s big hand his blonde locks softly.

Ke- Kevin..?’ Kiseop called carefully after a moment of silence. Kevin’s stiff body slowly leaned onto the wall beside him and began to tremble. He bowed his head so his bang covered the watery eyes.

…whatever happens we’re still friends…

“You’re… the most stupid person in the earth…” Kevin muttered.

…for me, you’re always be my friend...

“…Jaeseop.”


Eli had never expected the boy from yesterday would come to his apartment again. Seriously, just a day after he slapped him in his own house? This boy had some nerves.

However, for today, he seemed a bit different.

“Hello, there Eli,” Kevin greeted, showing his smile which turned out to be the tired one. “I bought some groceries on my way here. We’ll have pasta for today’s dinner,” he showed Eli a bag full of ingredients and boxes of pasta. He wondered when he would stop eating pasta.

“You’re back,” was Eli’s respond.

“I am,” Kevin shrugged then invited himself into the apartment room, ignoring the protest of the owner. “Let’s see if you keep your apartment tidy this time.”

Eli followed the boy that he even didn’t remember what his name was into the living room. He saw the boy nodded and hummed in satisfaction on how Eli’s room wasn’t as dirty as last time despite Eli could detect if the boy was in a blue-mood, in other word, sad.

“Good Eli, your apartment is all cean. Now I can cook our dinner,” Kevin went to the kitchen. Eli’s eyes followed Kevin’s every moves. He was still suspicious—and curious—about the boy after all.

“Having a bad day, huh?” Eli said casually. Kevin stiffed before shrugged and let out a bitter laugh.

“I’m fine. It’s nothing, really.”

“If you said so,” Eli shrugged and left Kevin alone in his kitchen.

Kevin unloaded his grocery bag in a complete silent. ‘Kevin, are you okay?’ Kiseop inside him asked worriedly.

I’m tired,’ Kevin replied.

Kiseop knew it actually. Kevin wasn’t tired physically, but emotionally. He could feel it thanks to their connected mind. Kiseop smiled and spoke softly,

I understand. Why don’t you go sleep? I’ll take care things from now on.’

Really?’ Kevin raised an eyebrow. The offer was so inviting actually. But, was it safe to hand your body like that?

You can trust me,’ Kiseop exhaled feeling the doubt in Kevin’s mind. ‘I won’t cause any problem. I won’t say I’m Kiseop and I’ll take care of your body well.’

We have to be at home at eight,’ Kevin said.

Pinky promise.’

Alright,’ Kevin finally agreed and passed out. The next thing happened was Kiseop could feel he take the full control of Kevin’s body.

Sleep well, Kevin.’


“Tara~~~ I cook cream pasta. You like it, don’t you?” Kiseop—using Kevin’s body—chirped cheerfully, coming into the dining room with two plates of pasta. Unsurprisingly, Eli was already there, waiting for the meal. The muscular boy raised an eyebrow seeing Kevin’s transformation.

“You do have a mood swing, don’t you?” Eli commented. “Just a minute ago I see you so down.”

“Hmm? Is that so?” Kiseop hummed and casually took his seat after giving Eli his food. “I add more meat this time. You like it, right?”

“Who are you?” Eli said, straight to the point.

“I’m Woo Kevin. Seriously, you’ve forgotten it already?” Kiseop pouted. Eli could only stare.

“I don’t even know you and I doubt we’ve ever met before. So why do you know me? My apartment and…” Eli paused. “…this food?”

“What’s with the food?” Kiseop raised an eyebrow confusedly. Eli stared at him again before let out a desperate sigh.

“No, never mind.”

“You’re so confusing like usual,” Kiseop huffed and started eating.

“You haven’t answered my question by the way.”

Kiseop hummed. “Let’s put it this way. I have a friend which also be your friend. He—our friend—is worried about you and for some reason asking for my help. Well, does it help?”

“Who is this friend?”

“Sorry, I can’t tell you,” Kiseop shook his—Kevin’s—head. Eli seemed disappointed

 “Is it Kiseop?” Eli asked suddenly, making the other choked on his drink.

“E- Excuse me?”

“You mentioned the name yesterday,” Eli eyed the boy in front of him suspiciously, pointing at the scene where Kevin slapped him and said something about how Kiseop would be unhappy. “Do you know him?”

Kiseop—who was using Kevin’s body, of course—coughed awkwardly. He’d never expected this kind of question would be asked by Eli. ‘Damn Kevin, he was too careless.

“Once again Eli, I can’t tell you,” Kiseop finally stated, staring at Eli seriously. The latter blinked for a moment when his eyes met with the blonde's brown orbs. He found something strange within the stare though he couldn’t figure out what. It coused Eli to be speechless.

Feeling the other wouldn’t ask anymore, Kiseop let out a sigh of relief and back to his food. He was glad that Eli wasn’t the pushy type of a person.

Someday you’ll know, Eli,’ Kiseop said sadly in his mind. ‘Someday I'll tell you.’


“Alright. I’ll go home now,” Kiseop chirped after seeing the clock that told it was 7.45 already. “Don’t worry, I’ll come back tomorrow and cook you dinner again.”

“Is it going to be pasta again?”

Omo, you know it already?” Kiseop giggled. Eli suddenly found the urge to hug the other boy. Something in him Eli noticed during their short two hours together; the way he smiled, he talked, he  stared and the way he giggled, it reminded Eli of someone. That feeling was hurt but at the same time, it was… relievable. Before he realized it, Eli had had the other boy in his arms.

“E- Eli. Wha…” Kiseop gasped, startled by the sudden action.

“Sorry. But can we stay like this for a moment?” Eli murmured, his voice slightly shaking and he hoped the other boy didn’t notice it.

“Eli…” Kiseop whispered. He noticed how Eli’s voice shaken and his arms around Kevin’s body started to tremble too. Kiseop wanted to cry right away, but he knew he shouldn’t. Kiseop knew Eli pretty well. And when Eli showed his weakness like this, that’s mean Eli was crushed really bad.

Guilt washed over Kiseop again. He could figure out the reason Eli being like this. In return, Kiseop s Kevin’s thin arms around Eli’s waist, tightening the hug. How Kiseop long the warmth of his boyfriend.

“Of course Eli…” he let out contented sighed. At the same time, Eli relaxed from the hug. “…of course.”


It's a short, creepy chapter and I know it, sorry.... not to... twisty I suppose? Please be patience for the next chapter ^^