When Love Took Revenge

Eternal Love

 

                And that’s finally how ‘love’ that he was cursed before, the ‘love’ he laughed at because he thought that it was ridiculous, and the ‘love’ he thought never exist took revenge on him. Shim Changmin fell inlove with his own-made sculpture, Choi Sooyoung. Ever since then he never played, cheated nor brought random girl home.

                Even Changmin himself couldn’t believe himself behave like this. Every day, he couldn’t help but fell inlove more and more with certain sculpture named Choi Sooyoung. Yes he knew she was only a sculpture he made, yes he knew she wasn’t even real, but the feeling grew even stronger that he himself couldn’t control it. If this was what people called love so he was right about love is ridiculous.

                Everyday, he would talk about random thing to her like

                “Good morning Sooyoungie, don’t you think that the sun shines as bright as you shine in my heart?”

                “You look beautiful today, no wonder, you’re gorgeous everyday”

                “Hey, it’s raining today. You know, I hope someday we can have a nice chat in terrace, watching the rain fall with a cup of coffee and wait till rainbow appear”

                “I hate you!  How can you make me smile without even trying? Mind to share the secret? Don’t want to? Okay I understand it”

                Everyday, he would caress her face, looked into her eyes, whispering the words of love. He tried hard to pretend, pretend that she was human, just like what little kids would do to their dolls. Everyday he would always kiss her on the lips although he didn’t get reply, he could feel his heart beats faster when his lips touched her cold lips. Changmin also brought her elegant dress and imagined Sooyoung would hug her and whisper thank you. He also brought her presents just like boyfriend would do to his girlfriend and imagined Sooyoung would be surprised and then jumped in excitement. When the night came, Changmin would lay Sooyoung in his bed, beside him, and covered her with soft and warm blanket. He would tell her bedtime stories, humming lullulaby then turn off the light and kiss her on the forehead and said to her not to worry with the dark cause he’ll always be in her side.

“Don’t be afraid of dark, loneliness, or any other else, cause my love will be shielding you, just believe in that”

                And that’s how Shim Changmin love Choi Sooyoung. But Shim Changmin wasn’t a little child, he couldn’t always pretend. He felt lost and desperate. He love something that wasn’t alive. When in the past he said why would believe in something that could make you hurt in the end anyway, and now here he was, yes he was hurt and but yes he still desperately inlove with Choi Sooyoung.

               Aphrodite, the goddess of love knew what he wanted all along. She wanted to make his wanted became true right away, well it was not hard to be done, since everything that had to do with love is her task. But the problem is her promised to Victoria, what she said before she jumped off the cliff, about Shim Changmin got the worse pain than hers, she promised to fulfill it already. The goddess, after all was mad at Changmin jerk behavior. She is the one who made Changmin fell inlove with certain sculpture Choi Sooyoung with the help of her son with Ares, Cupid. Just one  arrow and bam! He fell inlove with his sculpture from head to toes. The Goddess thought Changmin would give up and end up suicide and that how ‘love’ would get revenge, but she was wrong  and now it’s time for change of plan. It’s not about revenge now, it’s how the couple would survive in the end, how hard Shim Changmin proves his love. How Shim Changmin, who cursed everything about love would fight to get the love he wanted.

 

 

                One day, Changmin was in his home doing nothing, he usually busy with making sculptures but it’s been a while. He felt like lost his interest in making sculpture, because his interest now was Choi Sooyoung, that girl  that sculpture was driving him crazy, he was amazed how she can changed him without even trying. Just standing right there, with blank expression and heck Changmin’s heart could beat rapidly than before, how if she’s really human?

               Changmin came out with 2 cups of hot chocolate then sit next to Sooyoung and put the other cup in the table while he held one. He sipped his coffee a bit and sighed. He then looked at Sooyoung beside her, and small face appeared in his face.

“You know…people started to keep a distance from me” he started to spoke out

“They thought I’m turned to crazy person”

“They said I’m idiot”

“But you must know I’m perfectly normal, you’ll believe me right?” Changmin started to giggle, small smile in his face, forced one.

               He stared at his sculpture, there’s glimpse of hurt in his eyes, “I’m not like what they said, I’m just crazy over you, it’s different”

            Changmin blinked his eyes twice and repeated it again. He didn’t know if his eyes played trick on him again or he imagined things again but he kinda noticed the tiny little frown in her face, as if she understood what he felt, but he chose to pushed the though away. They said high hope leads to disappointment, so it must be his eyes played trick on him again.

“But don’t worry Sooyoungie~ they’re nothing to me compared to you. It’s okay to me if I lost them all as long as you’re still by side”

“Promise me you’ll always be on my side” Changmin said while lifted her right hand and kiss her palm. He looked at her and saw her sparkling eyes, and again, he felt like she was really understood him.

           Changmin rose up and hugged her so tight, he leaned closer, closer enough to brush his lips against her cold and hard ear and whispered  “You know, when someone hug you it’s not polite if you just stay still like this, you must hug back choi !”

Changmin broke the hug first and pouted at her, “Yah! You shouldn’t keep ignoring me like this”

           The sound of cattle broke the silence atmosphere in that room. Changmin sighed, “Okay, maybe next time…” he said with forced smile and left the workplace and headed towards kitchen. He was too fast that he failed to notice single water drop more likely like tear came out from her eye.

 

 


 

hey guys here's the chapter 2 ^ ^, sorry for late update, my internet connection was kinda this days T.T 

What do you think? feel free to leave a comment :D I hope you enjoy this chapter