The Beginning

Eternal Love

 

                Changmin hardly opened his eyes, tried to adjust with the sunlight which coming through the window. He looked at the figure beside him with disgusted look. Another day with another random girl greeted him like every morning. But still, his mind and his feeling never changed. He hated them all, they’re such flirty-annoying-pathetic-livingcreature, that’s what he thought.

                Suddenly he felt tight grip on his waist along, “Good morning Changmin oppa~” said the girl cutely, Changmin could only rolled his eyes. “How’s your sleep babe?” she asked again and leaned closer to Changmin. She’s almost kissed his lips when he suddenly said, “Let’s just stop this!” he said in such deep, cold, and serious tone  and tried to move out from the girl’s hug, made the girl’s eyes widened in shock, almost teary.

                Changmin still busy wore his complete clothes, the girl approached him already with her teary eyes and hugged him, “Oppa, why are you acting like this?”

                “We’re done” he said and shrugged it off

                “M-mwo…mworagu?”  the girl burst in tears

                “I’m sure you’re not that deaf to hear my words, Victoria” he said back-facing her

                “B-but…I thought you’re changed”  she said almost like whispered

                “I-I… thought you… love me” she sobbed

                “Me? Falling in love? There’s no such thing in the word!”

                “You…you’re jerk Shim! ” Changmin watched as Victoria moved out from his house, crying.

                He watched her slamming his door closed with blank expression. He felt sorry…oh heck no, he didn’t feel sorry one bit to her. It’s not his fault that she's now like that. He didn’t ask her to felt inlove with him. Blame her for believing such ridiculous thing such love exist. Why would you believe in something that could make you hurt in the end anyway?

 

 

            Victoria ran as fast as she could do, as far as her legs could, as long as it was far from Changmin. Ignoring people who looked at her with weird look and whispering to each other.  Ignoring people who looked at her with weird look and whispering to each other. She didn’t know what she should do. She felt hurt, broken, and betrayed in the same time and it’s all because that Changmin guy. Yes she knew he’s a player but still she loved him very much that it hurt her badly.

            The beautiful girl didn’t realized that her feet brought her to the edge of cliff. She took a look downward to see how deep it was, she prayed in her heart, and without second thought she jumped off the cliff.

         

            ‘I know I sound like stupidest person in this world, sacrifice my life just because of love. But in the name of love, those who don’t believe in them, I hope he got the worse pain that this, the worse pain than being dumped, worse than not being loved by someone you love’

 

 

                Shim Changmin from Cyprus, Greek. He’s a famous sculptor in his place. He’s famous not only because of in talent in making sculpture but also he’s well-known as player in his place. But despite he being the famous player, still there’re lot of girls who felt inlove with him eventhough they all knew they’d end up being dumped by him because he hated girls and he didn’t believe something they called love.

                Changmin was now at his workplace did his usual activity that he loves the most, making sculpture. Art and sculptures are the most important things in his live, he didn’t care about girls nor love, seeing all the sculptures that he made was enough to make him happy. Usually he could make one sculpture within 1-3 days, but the project he’s now doing was different. He already spent almost the whole week to make this one sculpture. He really put his best effort to this special sculpture, unlike his other sculptures, and ironically the sculpture he made was a sculpture of beautiful girl. The sculpture was so beautiful, that its beauty could beat down every single girl in the world. And that’s how Shim Changmin made his sculpture with sincerity and high sense of art.

                However, in the end Shim Changmin fell inlove with his own made sculpture. When the girl sculpture were done he couldn’t help but admiring its beuty, even he could feel his heart pounding fast, really fast that he thought he could die just because of his sculpture whenever he first saw his sculpture. Unlike the other sculpture, if anyone saw the sculpture they wouldn’t think that was made from rock or ivory but think that was real human whose just not moving.

                “Your beuty stands out the most. How I wish you’re human not sculpture. Your perfectness will be such waste if you don’t have name, right? From now on, you’re Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung it’s mean luxurious flower petal, because you’re luxurious and when you see flower, you know that petal is the most attractive one, and the most luxurious flower petal is just like you, Choi Sooyoung”

 


 

So here's the first chapter : ) what do you think guys? I hope you enjoy this fic ^^ please forgive me if there're misspelling or grammar error, usually, I would write fic in my languange first ( and it's Indonesia) then translated it in English, but this one seems a bit rushed so...enjoy lol  xD