CHAPTER 5

Farewell For The Time Being [ON HIATUS]

 

CHAPTER 5

There was a rumble of voices as they said a number of idols. Yoemie’s and Jinhye’s face fell. They know that it wouldn’t be Super Junior because they are disbanded 7 years ago. Even though they want them to be there, they can’t do anything about it. They know that it’s just too impossible. While deep in thought, their manager spoke up.

“It won’t be revealed to you yet because they need it to be a secret. Also, it will not only be one idol. Apparently, a number of companies booked this resort at the same day but it won’t be a problem since they are going to use different parts of the resort. You’ll know who they are on the day they are going to arrive. Don’t tell this to anyone because it really is a top secret. All the companies want it to be a secret so they don’t know that they are scheduled on the same day but as I said, it won’t be a problem. I told you this now so you can prepare well and I trust all of you with this secret. You may all go now.”
The staff members then went out. Jinhye and Yoemie went out too. They are not expecting that the guests would be Super Junior but they can’t help but hope. After all, it’s no harm to hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Hey! Have you seen it? Did somebody upload it already?” Jinhye asked her.

“I don’t know yet. Wait.” Yoemie said.

“Faster!”

“Be patient. I don’t think they--.” Yoemie stopped.

“What is it?” Jinhye asked.

“It’s here! I found it. Come on.”

They watched some of Hankyung, Henry and Zhoumi’s performance. They performed some of Super Junior M’s songs. They were so excited to see it. They repeated it again until they realized that it’s late and they needed to sleep already.

 

A/N: As promised to two of my readers, I'll have a double update. I almost forgot this but the day has not yet ended so I haven't broken my promise. Keke. After a few minutes the next chapter will be posted.