Chapter 2

Farewell For The Time Being [ON HIATUS]

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapters. Here comes 5 members. Enjoy!

 

CHAPTER 2
Leeteuk, the former leader of Super Junior is getting ready for his show. His manager just told him that the guests would be Heechul, Siwon, Donghae and Kibum. He is nervous and happy, nervous because he hasn't been with his former band mates for years and he doesn't know how much has changed with them. He's also happy because he's been waiting for the moment when all 15 of them will be together again. Even though he's going to be with just 4 members he's very happy but he can't put away his nervousness. The four finally came and when he saw them, he can't stop his tears. He wanted to hug them but he's afraid of their reaction.

 

"Teukie-hyung! I'm so happy to see you." Siwon went and hugged him. The other 3 followed and hugged the two of them.

 

"You haven't changed one bit Siwon." Leeteuk laughed.

 

"Hyung, we missed you." Donghae said.

 

"What about me?" Heechul asked. "Didn't you miss this pretty face?"

 

"Want me to kiss that pretty face hyung?" Siwon asked.

 

They continued talking. They all laughed because they realized they haven't changed. Leeteuk's still like an angel, Heechul's still over confident, Donghae's still has those sweet words, Siwon's still likes skinship, not to mention his hand gestures and Kibum's still quiet with his dazzling smile.

 

"Be ready, the rehearsal is going to start in 5 minutes." the director told them.

 

"I need to fix my make up." Leeteuk said. "Can we eat together sometime?"

 

"Of course hyung."

 

"We have busy schedules but we'll find time when we're all free."

 

"Do you want Hankyung to join us? I'm still in contact with him."

 

"Of course. Contact every member you're still in contact."

 

The rehearsals started and after an hour, they started the show. The episode will air the next day.

 

Before the show ended, they revealed something.