Don't you cry tonight

Let me love you

"Dara-ah why would you do this to yourself." He sighed at the sight of her.She looks so hopeless.Here she is drowning herself with alcohol and suffering when she's done nothing wrong to be in this position. Love can be really unfair at times.This caused Dara to look up with that beautiful smile plastered on her face but it doesn't seem to reach her eyes.She looked at him with a puzzled expression,but that was just for a split second.

 

"Care to join me?" Dara said while giving off one of her bitter smiles.

 

Jaejoong brushed off her invitation and sat down next to her.He looked at her trying to figure out what was bothering her this time. What exactly happen? he thought silently. Dara expression is far different this time. Something bad must've happened.She continued to drink again. He didn't like when she does this to herself so he grabbed the drink off of her hand. "You know you don't have the right to be miserable like this.He should be the one suffering."

 

 

Dara looked at him blankly. Pain, that's what he could see in her eyes.He felt like dieng whenever she's hurting.He hates looking into those eyes and seeing an ounce of pain.She cries alone at night too often.

 

"Jaejoong-ah why are you always here?" Dara asked while looking at him in the eyes as if she was trying to read what was on his mind.

 

 

"B-because.." He wanted to tell her but the words wouldn't get through. He felt his throat closing.What would her reaction be if he told her why he's always here? He was still the same coward as he was 4 years ago. He was scared she'll think he took advantage of their friendship. Jaejoong was sure every guy would stutter in front of the girl he likes. It's because you want to be perfect infront of her. Sometimes you choose not to say anything at all because of the fear of saying the wrong things.

 

 

 

"Because what? You're not answering me properly. Why do you waste your time on me?"

 

 

Jaejoong chose to keep quiet he knew if she found out she'd start to avoid him too.Instead he just looked at her hoping that she could see why he's always here through his actions.It killed him that she doesn't get the hints he's been giving off. Does she really not know? Oh it doesn't matter, he just wants her to be smiling again. Dara be happy for me. I don't care if it's not me by your side, just please smile beautifully again. Jaejoong thought while he looked at her.He simply just grabbed her hands to comfort her. "Dara-ah it's okay. You don't need any of this. You guys will make up soon. I'm sure of it.I can talk to Jiyong for you. I'm sure you can fix this."

 

 

Dara shook her head wildly. Her shoulder started shaking and the corners of started quivering."Aniyo, Jaejoong don't.. I-it's over.. Jiyong and I..w-we..b-.." Dara said as she finally broke off into tears.

 

 

 

This caused Jaejoong's heart to pound really fast. He promised himself he'll take his chance once they break up. He knew this was the wrong time to confess but he couldn't wait any longer. This was his chance. He's not planning on losing her this time.

 

He sunddenly remembered that time 4 years ago, that time when he almost confessed. He was just a day late.He regretted waiting on for so long to confess. No one knows but his friends what he went through after that. He carried himself well though. Being trained to be an idol had an advantage. Not only do you get trained to sing,dance and perform. They also get trained to act. They were taught to keep their emotions in check and keep their tears at bay. He was glad that period of depression was over. It was hard to act like you're all fine, to smile brightly for the cameras and the fans and to talk happily for the press when you're in pain all day. He took that rejection pretty hard. He was so close, he almost told her how he felt but his hopes went downhill when she told him Jiyong just asked her to be his girlfriend. She looked so happy back then. Jiyong made her glow, maybe it is true, that a woman looks a lot more beautiful when she's in love.

 

He took a deep breath. Although he felt uneasy he knew this chance is his only chance. He pulled Dara into a hug. His heart felt like it was melting and he felt like the world stopped spinning."It's okay. I'm here,it'll be all fine. I can help you take the pain away." he said while he looked at her trying to get his love through his eyes to hers.

 

She looked suprised for a second but Dara ignored it. He could feel her breath on his chest. Jaejoong felt Dara hugging him back tightly. He was worried she'll feel his chest pounding but he ignored it. He took a deep breath and swallowed his own spit. "Come on, you're Kim Jaejoong.You can do it." he said to himself. "So you ask why I'm always here? I think it's about time I told you." Jaejoong said breaking off from their embrace so he could look at her in the eyes. "I'm always here because from the day I met you I fell inlove with you. I was willing to take away your pain. Please forget him.. Love me..love me instead. I won't ever hurt you."

 

Dara was in shock."Why?..why would love someone like me? I'm far too boring and naive. You're Kim Jaejoong, you can have someone much better than me."

Jaejoong shook his head as he placed his forefinger on her lips. "Shh.. Don't you ever down grade yourself because to me you're perfect. Jiyong is stupid for letting you go. I'll make you mine I promise. Forget him,please?" he said as he planted a soft kiss on her forhead. "Sandara Park, I love you so much."

 

"I-I.. Yes.. I can't say I love you yet but I'll learn how to. Oh J-jaejoong-ah, thank you. Thank you for loving someone like me. Aren't I being unfair to you..I mean..?" She said while looking at him with a confused expression on her face.

Jaejoong shook his head again. "No I'm willing to do anything for you. Anything in my power, as long as I can do it, I will." Jaejoong pulled her into a tight hug once more.

 

 

 

Jaejoong felt like he was floating on cloud nine. He waited 4 years to have her in his arms. No matter what anybody says he's not letting her go.He's willing to wait till she learns to love him back.He felt himself crying with joy but he slowly pushed the tears away. From all he's been through to get her, he knows he can face anything life throws at him. Maybe what they say is right, if something is meant to be then it will happen. You just have to try and try until you succeed.

 

"Annyeong Kwon Jiyong, Goodbye." He heard Dara whisper which assured him that this was their beginning.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

(A/N)
So that's it for Jaejoong's P.O.V.
Pardon me for the errors. 

Thanks for all the love and support guys. 

I hope you all keep your comments coming.
I need suggestions on what song to use for Jiyong's side of the story. If you have any suggestions  please comment down bellow~~!

Again a big thanks to all my applers (daragon)  and theians (Jaedara)

 


Vote for this story by clicking on the little gray arrow in the foreword section

Please check out my other fic- Here by my side

Till my next update guys!

 

 

(credits to whyGeeTV)