The broken woman

Let me love you


                                                                   Baby I just don't get it
                                                                   Do you enjoy being hurt?
                                                                  I know you smelled the perfume, the make-up on his shirt
                                                                 You don't believe his stories
                                                                  You know that they're all lies
                                                               Bad as you are, you stick around and I just don't know why

                                                              If I was your man (baby you)
                                                            Never worry about (what I do)
                                                           I'd be coming home (back to you)
                                                           Every night, doing you right
                                                         You're the type of woman (deserves good things)
                                                         Fistful of diamonds (hand full of rings)
                                                       Baby you're a star (I just want to show you, you are)

 

"Yoochun-ah, I should go look for her. Who knows what she's doing to herself." Jaejoong said sounding very worried while he walked back and forth trying to figure out what to do.

 

"Jae, just let it be.You're out of the question there.It's their relationship. You can't just fix it for them all time." Yoochun replied as he looked at his friend with sympathy.He's always been there of Dara whenever Jiyong hurt the girl.

 

"I know that but.. Oh man..I know that too well Yoochun..But she needs someone to tell her it's okay.."

 

"Jae..Aren't you tired of all this? Aren't you tired of picking up after  that bastard Jiyong's mess? Bro let it go you're just hurting yourself." Youchun said as he gave Jaejoong's back a light tap.

 

Jaejoong just shook his head as if he was trying to shake off what his friend had just said. "You don't understand.. I love her."

 

"I know that bro but..but she's got someone else in her heart. I know you love her but I don't think it's right to purposely hurt yourself for her."

 

"I'd do anything for her, that's how much I love her. It doesn't matter if it hurts me. Seeing her being hurt kills more."

 

"Then I guess you do have to go. Just tell her how you really feel and maybe that'll knock some sense into that girl."

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

As quick as a flash Jaejoong stormed out of his apartment and decided to search for Dara.From the way it looked last night he knew she'll be crying, he doesn't know what happened after Jiyong pulled Dara out of the bar. So he decided to call one of his best friends Seunghyun to ask what went on with the two.

 

"Oh, Jae what's up?" Seunghyun greeted the latter cheerfully.

 

Jaejoong ignored Seunghyun's question. He wanted to know what happened to Dara. "Oh Seunghyun-ah, what happened with Dara-ah and Jiyong?"

 

"Ofcourse you're calling me about that. I feel unloved. You always ask about noona. Why can't you just call her?" Seunghyun said jokingly as he gave a soft chuckle as if he didn't notice Jaejoongs panicked voice.

 

"I'm serious bro.. I need to find Dara-ah..What happened?"

 

"Geez, arraso arraso. Well they had a fight earlier today.. I should've recorded it for you right? Bro if you weren't such a coward you would've been the one in Ji's place."

 

"Did she cry? Is she okay?"

 

"Of course, our almighty kwon leader has this special power that makes Sandara noona cry, incase you forgot. But yea well it got real bad. For the first time in  years noona finally stepped up and fought back."

 

"Oh, is that so? Well,thanks Seunghyun-ah. I think I know where she is." Jaejoong said before cutting the call.He knew Dara too well, she's probably crying at a bar drinking to her hearts content. She always went at the very same bar and sat at the exact same place.

 

"Oh Dara-ah.. Wait for me. I'm coming.." He whispered softly to himself.

 

 

                           You should let me love you
                                                                Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need
                                                                         Baby good love and protection
                                                                        Make me your selection
                                                       Show you the way love's supposed to be
                                                        Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you

 

Jaejoong tried to drive as fast as he could, he needed to get there soon. She's hurting, he knows. He can still remember the night he told her. Something changed about Dara that night. There was an unusual angst in her. Has the demon in her finally been woken up by Jiyong? There were flames burning in her eyes and the aura she gave off would've scared off a stranger.

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry am I disturbing both of you?" Dara howled as she pulled Kiko off of Jiyong.Dara gripped Kiko's hair really hard that Jaejoong felt himself wincing at sight of it.He felt so sorry for Dara, he knew she was hurting badly. She wouldn't do this normally but then again she's been doing things that were  out of her character since she met Jiyong.

 

"Ahhh, Who the hell is this Ji? off ." Kiko screamed in pain trying to struggle out of Dara's grip. This caused people from this exclusive club to look their way. He wanted to protect Dara from their judging eyes. He didn't want them to think she's that kind of person. She's not like that. He decided to try pull her away but Dara was far too furious that she pushed Jaejoongs hand away.

 

 

This stabbed him straight in the heart.If only she loved me she wouldn't have to go through this. How he wanted to grab her into a hug and take her out of this place. He should've never told her but then again she needed to know. It would've been unfair to hide it from her. Would be better if he just hid it from her? In the past she never believed Jaejoong whenever he told her that he saw Jiyong with another girl. She would always get angry at him saying "He's definately not that kind of person." So as usual just one look at her eyes, the pain and embarrasment she hides, Jaejoong always says she's right, that he's probably got it all wrong. He always lied for her. It killed him though. The pain of seeing her hurting was unexplainable.

 

 

Jaejoong couldn't do anything but stand and watch that bastard make Dara cry.She was crying so bad. Lord knows how much he wanted to cradle her frail body in his arms. What's wrong with this guy? As per usual they argued again. That wasn't the first time he's seen them argue but he's got a feeling this time it's different. He silently wished they would soon be over. Was she that blinded by love? He hated that fact that she didn't understand him.He hate all this waiting.Why couldn't she just let go of his hand and break it off with him. 

 

All of a sudden Jiyong voilently pulled Dara  and they both stormed out of the bar.He was left there standing all alone like always.He's always there standing alone watching her walk away. He wanted to run after them and kill Jiyong then snatch  her away but he knew that would hurt Dara or maybe he just had a big ego. Damn that prideful ego of his. So he  just stood there like a coward he was. In this game of love he and this strange girl,Kiko lost, he knew Jiyong had no feelings for this girl. You can tell she's been used for pleasure. He pitied Kiko too, there she was crying her heart out. Jiyong messed up these girls life. He had no sense of responsibilty when it comes to love. Did he not think about Kiko's feelings too? So much for being the almighty kwon leader. He's nothing but a stupid little boy with his juvenile love games. Jaejoong can see right through his acts. He knew Jiyong didn't want this. He just needed to prove something to everyone and that something was, well only Jiyong knows. He had it good since Dara had been stuck under his spell for years. "Oh, Kwon Jiyong you crazy bastard." Jaejong grunted under his breath filled with fury, his eyes burned with something very dangerous and cunning.

 

 

 

Your true beauty's description looks so good that it hurts
You're a dime plus ninety-nine and it's a shame
Don't even know what you're worth
Everywhere you go they stop and stare
Cause you're bad and it shows
From your head to your toes, Out of control, baby you know

If I was your man (baby you)
Never worry about (what I do)
I'd be coming home (back to you)
Every night doing you right
You're the type of woman (deserves good things)
Fistful of diamonds (hand full of rings)
Baby you're a star (I just want to show you, you are)

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong loved Dara secretly for such a long time now. It's crazy how she doesn't notice or maybe she does but she chooses to ignore it anyway.Was it wrong to love a her? Who knows what's wrong or right anymore. Sometimes something can be wrong but yet it feels so right to people. Dara was like an addiction to him. He can't last a day without the assurance that she's happy.
The wind from the open window sent chills down Jaejoong's spine. Why is it raining tonight? It's like the heavens were showing how he felt right at this very moment. The heavens were crying for him.

 

He was hopeless about Dara that he felt like killing himself sometimes.He wouldn't care if this car crashed right now. He wanted it all to end, he was tired of watching her with him it killed him slowly. It was like an endless spiral of pain slowly him in to his death. He wanted to crash his car straight down to Han River but then again he still needed to find Dara. He let out a soft chuckle. Even when he's thinking of suicide, he still puts her safety before himself. It's funny how much he fell for this girl. All that he knows is that he'd rather stay single than be with anyone other than Sandara Park. "Sandara Park, did you cast a love spell on me? Let me go before I do something crazy."he found himself mumbling domfoundedly staring into the empty space.

 

 

You should let me love you
Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need
Oh Baby good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be
Baby you should let me....



You deserve better girl (you know you deserve better)
We should be together girl (baby)
With me and you it's whatever girl, hey
So can we make this thing ours?

 

 

As Jaejoong finally reached the bar, he ran out of his car and went straight in. This was an exclusive bar that celebreties can freely hang out in and have a good time. People greeted him along the way but he just ignored them. He wanted to find her right away.As he reached Dara's secret hide out his heart started pounding hard agaisnt his chest. He promised himself that if they're not together anymore he'll confess his feelings. It was now or never.

 He stood behind her and waited for a while. She was caught up in her thoughts; funny that even with her frowning expression she still looked absotultely perfect to him. Surprisingly she's not crying but from what he sees, he noticed she's been drinking like crazy. Why would she do this to herself?

"How I wish someone can just come take my pain away." Dara silently mumbled to herself but it was loud enough for him to hear. He took a step closer and he just had the urge to pull her and kiss her but he pushed it out of his mind. It was like she gave him the signal to come and tell her it's okay. Jaejoong stood behind her looking at her with so much love and sympathy. He felt a lump in his throat as he slowly shuffled closer to where she was.  

"I'll take them all away if I could." those daring words finally escaped his lips nd he felt like something was lifted off of his shoulders.
 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

Pardon me for the errors. 

Thanks for all the love and support guys. 

I hope you all keep your comments coming.

I know you all want to see Jiyong suffering but you just have to wait for his version of the  story. Don't worry Dara will get her revenge. She'll definately make "the almighty Kwon Jiyong" cry.^^

Vote for this story by clicking on the little gray arrow in the foreword section

 

 

Till my next update guys!